Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

The Wario Land games are rather lengthy; especially Wario Land 2, which is packed full of hidden treasures and alternate paths through the game, so completing it 100% will take quite some time.

Also, Kirby's Dream Land 2. Compared to the first one, this is of a respectable length even without getting into finding the Rainbow Drops and unlocking the true final boss fight.

Chocofreak13

and these are GBC games?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah. Well, Kirby's Dream Land 2 is for the original Game Boy, which will work fine, but Wario Land 2 is for Game Boy Color :3

Chocofreak13

kickass, thanks for the reccomendation. i suppose i could track down the original hamtaro game, too. :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

Stew and I played a little TF2 earlier (he's teaching me the basics like navigating and attempting to not get killed instantly), it was fun. ^^

Chocofreak13

sounds like it. who knows, maybe when you get good you can teach me, lol.

i have been freed from corruption! since Loly's old hard drive failed, i lost my Corruption of Champions game and save file~! : D
click to make it bigger

Nichi

(\/)(;,,;)(\/)
Hooray! </zoidberg>

Chocofreak13

with claire's help, we are creating a supertower, that may be capable of online games. MMO players be warned. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Nichi

@Kari: Maybe this will give me a reason to return to MapleStory *w*
(You can join me and be the first member of what is currently a one-person guild -w-; )

Chocofreak13

well, i DID want to play maplestory at some point. >:3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Now dear, don't forget....

Nichi

Bella

Considering that he blew me up and I set him on fire ... I guess you could say it was hot.

NejinOniwa

You know, I think I have TF2 installed somewhere...
Since it's F2P it would be possible to gather up some more of us, if we find the time.

And I think I sort of...finished CoC. There's not much else in it to do that I either haven't done already, or just find plain uninteresting.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS