Main Menu

Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi

The Wario Land games are rather lengthy; especially Wario Land 2, which is packed full of hidden treasures and alternate paths through the game, so completing it 100% will take quite some time.

Also, Kirby's Dream Land 2. Compared to the first one, this is of a respectable length even without getting into finding the Rainbow Drops and unlocking the true final boss fight.

Chocofreak13 she/they

and these are GBC games?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah. Well, Kirby's Dream Land 2 is for the original Game Boy, which will work fine, but Wario Land 2 is for Game Boy Color :3

Chocofreak13 she/they

kickass, thanks for the reccomendation. i suppose i could track down the original hamtaro game, too. :0
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

Stew and I played a little TF2 earlier (he's teaching me the basics like navigating and attempting to not get killed instantly), it was fun. ^^

Chocofreak13 she/they

sounds like it. who knows, maybe when you get good you can teach me, lol.

i have been freed from corruption! since Loly's old hard drive failed, i lost my Corruption of Champions game and save file~! : D
click to make it bigger

Nichi

(\/)(;,,;)(\/)
Hooray! </zoidberg>

Chocofreak13 she/they

with claire's help, we are creating a supertower, that may be capable of online games. MMO players be warned. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD


Nichi

@Kari: Maybe this will give me a reason to return to MapleStory *w*
(You can join me and be the first member of what is currently a one-person guild -w-; )

Chocofreak13 she/they

well, i DID want to play maplestory at some point. >:3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Now dear, don't forget....


Nichi


Bella She/her

Considering that he blew me up and I set him on fire ... I guess you could say it was hot.


NejinOniwa

You know, I think I have TF2 installed somewhere...
Since it's F2P it would be possible to gather up some more of us, if we find the time.


And I think I sort of...finished CoC. There's not much else in it to do that I either haven't done already, or just find plain uninteresting.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS