Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

somehow 200 songs adds up to needed like, an additional 10gb of space on my iphone to sync the new list. was i asleep when i built it? did i put in 200 copies of Nyan Cat Smooth Jazz and Rick Astley Orchestral Remixes??

ughhhh. gotta trim off as much excess as possible in the form of deleting unused apps and moving photos. >>; and to top it off my mum's friend is here with 3 of her dogs. they're sweet, i'm just not experienced with dogs. ><;
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

wtf is with the sign around her neck
i mean the entire thing is confusing but that sign is probably the most out of place thing
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I will forever picture Speedy-tan as dressing like this -w-;

Submitted for approval of Cockle and/or Bella :3

I still have a soft spot for the PSP Go; always thought it looked neat

Dog's going surfing

Why does it look like she's soaking her feet in green tea?

EDIT:

- Dunkin Donuts fans, on Starbucks

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Chocofreak13

i love these all. xD

@pent: funny, i always pictured Speedy in some sort of superhero costume or futuristic outfit, she seemed the type. but that pic is cute nonetheless. -w-

EDIT: we've all been here.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

dagnat's a good marisa picture

I would post shit here but I'm not in a civilized enough area to have the uplink for that
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

are you out in the woods again..?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell