Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

WHAT IS THIS MY ORGANS AREN'T THIS SHAPE WHERE DID THESE WHEELS COME FROM SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE A SMOKESTACK
click to make it bigger

Nichi


Had a customer come in looking for a charger for one of these. Runs Android 1.5 xD

Chocofreak13 she/they

#10862
adorable. like the mitten states.



EDIT: only pent can appreciate something this corny

click to make it bigger

Nichi


Bella She/her

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 15, 2014, 03:32:48 PM
adorable. like the mitten states.



As a person of Wisconso-Michigander heritage this post pleases me.

But I'm never gonna un-see Wisconsin and the UP being misshapen mittens now.

Chocofreak13 she/they

they're all a bit misshapen. -w-;;
click to make it bigger

winduko

@gloves: I've always seen Wisconsin as a misshapen mitten. As someone from Wisconsin and my mom being from the UP, I too support that post.

Nichi


NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

look what you did, captain America. now you have to deal with that.
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her


Nichi

#10871
@Bella: LOL WUT

On an unrelated note, the game that introduced me to Atlus

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Nichi

#10873
...
obligatory PeanutButterGamer video

unrelated: I want her dress >w>;

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger