Forum Games: What would you prefer?

Started by Pitkin, May 05, 2011, 04:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

spoon, because i've done it.

wwyp: america being taken over by a militia, or by the catholic church?
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Militia, some how I think we'd be better off.

WWYP: Winning a million dollars (or whatever your currency is) and getting it all at once, or in segments of about 10,000?
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

(better off? well, between the two choices, i guess you're right....)

payments, because they have plenty of services to get it in a lump sum later. and you get more money if you take payments vs. a lump sum because they take out less taxes over the long run.

wwyp: having teeth resistant to whatever food you give them (ie: no cavities/gum disease) or skin that's resistant to ailments (ie: no cuts/dry skin/etc).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The former. Invincible teeth >:3

WWYP: Matt Smith or David Tennant?

Simonorged

David Tennant

WWYP: very hot or very cold

alfonso_rd_30

Very cold, My system can heat itself with the proper fuel and since I feed off of almost everything, I would not feel so cold...

WWYP: Living as a Zombie or (being rob j/k) living as A Vampolf?

Chocofreak13

vampolf, i like having free will.

wwyp: being stuck in the world of twilight or being stuck in 4chan city?
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

If you mean the Legend Of Zelda twilight, then that, actually twilight regardless

WWYP: Spanish food or Chinese food?

Nichi

Chinese food, since it's a bit more exotic

WWYP: New Coke or Pepsi Blue?

Simonorged

New Coke.

WWYP: splitting headache or a broken bone?

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Simonorged on March 25, 2013, 08:05:07 AM
If you mean the Legend Of Zelda twilight, then that, actually twilight regardless

i did not, i meant the barfass text that is Twilight/New Moon/etc etc.

headache does less damage, and if it were a bone the only way it wouldn't hinder what i do every day would be a broken rib. so headache. damn i wish i could find excedrine on the shelves.

wwyp: having every scab you ever got be permanent, or every scar you ever got to be 4 times as large and 4 times as dark. :\
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

bigger scars please

WWYP: Be with some one you care about and be broke all the time
or
be with some one you hate and have tons of money.

Chocofreak13

see, the definition of "be with" is a bit unclear here, but if we were to say date, i'd go with the broke option, because while at first i'd be on board for the cash, i just couldn't devote myself like that. it makes my skin crawl to even THINK of being with someone i'm not attracted to. (not to sound shallow, but that's just the way it is, it's not a conscious decision.)

wwyp: subjecting yourself to invasive medical procedures a couple times a year or living the rest of your life not knowing a thing about your medical future?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The latter, since that's pretty much how I live

WWYP: Being constantly interrupted when you're trying to do something, or having nothing to do at all?

Simonorged

nothing at all...

WWYP: a degree in something you love that wouldn't make you a lot of money, or a degree in something you hate that would have you set for life?

@choco: by "be with" I mean companionship.