Main Menu

Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 02:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

People being hot headed can sometimes annoy me, but in the case of some people, I'm willing to forgive them for that; after all, I can be that way from time to time, even though I try to avoid it.

Chocofreak13

stalkers annoy me. guys seem to stalk me when i dump them. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

What's even worse with the stalkers is when they stalk other people only vaguely related to the person they dated. After all, I have a creepy guy who stalks me simply because he's seen me with my sister, who was friends with a friend of somebody he dated. I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried

stewartsage

Bells.  I don't want to kill someone in the underground.  And most times your giggling is endearing/a healthy boost to my belief in my own ability to tell jokes.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 21, 2011, 09:56:00 PM
Bells.  I don't want to kill someone in the underground.  And most times your giggling is endearing/a healthy boost to my belief in my own ability to tell jokes.

No killing, just getting in line in front of women and children and the elderly. >w>

Aww, thank you sweetheart. I find it endearing that you make me laugh and be happy (and tell good jokes); since I think that's one of the most fundamental qualities one can have in a mate. :3

Chocofreak13

@bella: yeesh, you ARE a rude commuter. o__o; i've given up my seat for children, elderly, AND 2 handicapped people (a guy with a broken leg and one with a cane). haven't encountered any pregnant women, but i'd give up my seat for them, too.

@pentium: one of my stalkers didn't have the resources for that, but i get the feeling that the other one tried. (we broke up over a year ago, and he STILL tries to contact me.)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Rude commuters? Try Stockholm, peeps. Not quite "rude", always, but, HELL.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

in boston, people guard their seats like hawks. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari: Okay, here's the deal on the "not being a pushy enough commuter" thing. Stew and I needed to catch a MARC train back to Harpers Ferry by a certain time. We had, like, 45 minutes. The trip, by Metro, to the MARC station was ~30 minutes. And the Metro train in that direction only came like, every 8 minutes. The subway platform was PACKED, literally, shoulder-to-shoulder with commuters. So we didn't have a lot of room for error (ie: missing our Metro train) and he STILL wasn't cutting in line in front of people - we missed one train because of it.

It all worked out though, since we caught the next train, and it turned out his MARC schedule was wrong - we were at the MARC stop for like, 40 minutes waiting for our train. Despite it being about 100 degrees out, we uh, cuddled on an uncomfortable bench. Disgusting sugar-free gatorade like beverage was shared. At some point the words "train platform sex" were uttered with a sidelong glance/eyebrow raise combination and I giggled furiously. Then wandered off to use the bathroom and got hit on by a creepy Texan dude wearing roller blades. I was inconsolably giggling and suffering a minor case of PTSD when I returned to the bench.

And yes. The people on the T are freakishly protective of their seats. It's especially bad around Cambridge IMO, when I was there with some relatives my 12yo cousin (of sorts) got up, literally for five seconds to get a snack from his mom, and a young, yuppie-ish-looking woman slid into his seat without so much as a word. He had to stand up for the rest of the ride (it was a long ride, too). Unbelievable. Though karmic, since he's kind of a brat...

NejinOniwa

Quotetrain platform sex
Now I am laughing so hard I don't know what.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@bella: i've noticed that i'm basically the only person who's willing to give up their seat. i'd chalk it up to be being from new hampshire, except that i was the only one who volunteered their seat(s) on the coach bus for a mother and her young daughter. :\

the lack of courtesy left in this world is disturbing to me.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on August 22, 2011, 11:22:17 AM
Quotetrain platform sex
Now I am laughing so hard I don't know what.

Replace "laughing" with "abashedly giggling" and you pretty much have my reaction.

...although my reaction had some ME GUTSA? thrown in, lol. >//>;

Chocofreak13

somehow, i doubt bella would have the nerve to do that, lol. ^^;
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Um, so I'm living with my girlfriend.  We're obviously quite close.  Monogamous.  In love.  Serious.  Happy.

As close to marriage as either of us want to get xD.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

glad to hear you're happy! ^^ what's her name? :3
click to make it bigger