Main Menu

Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 02:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

eh, if she's willing to date you that means there's hope. if you were full on friend-zoned you'd have to pray for a fricken' miracle to get her out of it.

for example, all my "brothers" are actually friends that i consider brothers. this is an example of extreme friend-zoning. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 17, 2011, 10:27:58 PM
@pentium: i'm not sure being married at 20 is something to be proud of in this day and age..... :\

Seeing as he's still married to my mom after all these years, I think hooking up that early and being able to make it work as well as they have is something to be proud of.

Chocofreak13

when it works out like that, then yes.

but it doesn't usually work out like that. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

better to have 500 girls friend-zoned than no one at all. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I suppose that's true; as even friend zone would be close enough to a relationship for me, since I have little interest in sex

Chocofreak13

i'd rather have friends than a boyfriend or girlfriend. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari: But friendzone'd implies breaking up first. You can't friendzone somebody you're still in a relationship with...

@Genpop: It's kind of weird hearing people talking about finding a gf/bf, since I've never had that urge, ever in my life. The only way I can imagine wanting a bf or gf is by being friends with somebody first, and then realizing I have romantic feelings for them... which is exactly what happened with Stewart-san. It's really something that I never thought would happen to me, especially the LDR part, since I come from a family that thinks that falling for somebody you've never "met" - and maintaining an LDR - is impossible, and I had kind of picked up that mentality through osmosis. : / But I definitely know otherwise now.  ;)

As for friendzoning... I don't think I could handle that. : \ I AM a yangire (-dere?) after all, you know what happens when you friendzone a yandere/-gire.... >___>;

Chocofreak13

then be thankful that no one would ever think to friend-zone you, bells. -w-
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

i'd friend zone bella so fast i'd be dead D:

cuz i'm a pimp XD

Actually i'd be terribly surprised and really really flattered if anyone even has any romantic interest in me at all! XD so yeah my chance to friendzone anyone is next to none XD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 17, 2011, 11:03:46 PM
i'd rather have friends than a boyfriend or girlfriend. :\
Hehe this is one of the reason why i pity the girl i'll end up with XD
I'd prolly treasure and love my friends as much as her, the poor thing >3<
My my, aren't you lovely~

Krizonar

Quote from: Bella on June 17, 2011, 11:22:30 PM
As for friendzoning... I don't think I could handle that. : \ I AM a yangire (-dere?) after all, you know what happens when you friendzone a yandere/-gire.... >___>;
^

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 18, 2011, 09:19:43 AM
.......what?

What happens when you friendzone a yandere.

Kriz's image might capture the internal rage of the friendzone'd yandere, but their external reaction is far more subtle/terrifying - and their reasoning goes something like....

zjhentohlauedy

aurora... tsundere

*faints*

My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

i pride myself on my tsundere status. -w-
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

I don't define myself with any anime stereotype. *shrug*