Main Menu

Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 02:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

yeah

you know it's irritating when 16 year olds get so worked up in getting into a relationship >3>
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

that's why i'm tenative about saying "i love you" to someone i'm in a relationship with, or talking about that relationship-thing that went on long ago. given my age, most people write it off. >>;

rather presumptuous, if i do say so myself.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Why love when you can CONQUER THE WORLD?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

I hate it when people think you can't love due to your age.

"We're just teenagers, we don't know what love is."

excuse me?

That ticks me off to no end, and Katarina sometimes comes close to it in some of her words.

Chocofreak13

as previously mentioned, i have an old soul. that's why i'm in it for the long haul, because on a daily basis i usually feel 5-10+ years older than i am. as such, i'm more mature, and thus look for more mature things. like intelligent men who are looking to settle down.

@nej: because love makes the world go round. if you control the love, you control the world.

(the same could also apply to boobs. >>; )
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: Krizonar on June 17, 2011, 09:52:31 PM

excuse me?

That ticks me off to no end, and Katarina sometimes comes close to it in some of her words.

most of the time it's infatuation >3>

and most of the time adults are the same >3>

NejinOniwa

The thing about love is that it is chaotic by nature, so it's pretty much as hard as a demon to control - and hell knows I have enough trouble controlling myself on that area.

Nichi

The way these high school kids act about relationships is part of what makes me feel so bad about not even having one girlfriend. The other being that, when compared to my dad when he was my age, I appear to be a failure at life; he had a full time job and was married by the time he was 20, while I'm stuck in a dead-end job and missed what I felt was my one chance at possibly starting a relationship with someone because of that 2nd job fucking up my schedule.

I've actually considered using a dating site to try and find someone, but the main reason I haven't is because I see it as the option for complete failures; like using a turbo controller to beat your friends at a button-mashing minigame in Mario Party.

Krizonar

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on June 17, 2011, 10:07:22 PM

excuse me?

She seems to think at times I just have an infatuation.

Yes, that's why I've chased you for 7 months, it all makes sense!

I was after her before I even joined this site.

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: Krizonar on June 17, 2011, 10:22:00 PM

excuse me?

well if she really doesn't want you she'll make up all kinds of excuses. tough luck with that >_<

Chocofreak13

@kriz: maybe she thinks that because you seem to devote every waking thought to her? it's not often that people like that come along. :\

@pentium: i'm not sure being married at 20 is something to be proud of in this day and age..... :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on June 17, 2011, 10:26:40 PM
Quote from: Krizonar on June 17, 2011, 10:22:00 PM

excuse me?

well if she really doesn't want you she'll make up all kinds of excuses. tough luck with that >_<
She wants me, she always uses the words "it's not that I don't like you".
Just she's not sure about a serious relationship... since she seems to get more often now that I'm serious and not someone you just date for a month. She said if I had asked earlier, we would have gone steady, but it wouldn't have been on the same level we are now.

NejinOniwa

FACT ALERT: Bro and sis-to-be will be 24 and 22 when they marry this summer.

Chocofreak13

@kriz: meaning she friend-zoned you. that's hard to beat; take it from a girl who's friend-zoned plenty of guys. :\
@nej: interesting? that's better than 20, at least.

but only one of my cousins is married thus far, and she was 27 when she got hitched.
now her sister's engaged, and her sister is 26 now (her sister got married about 2-3 years ago).
and her brother just got engaged about a week ago.

(please keep in mind that all of these are my older cousins, and the youngest, the brother, is still 6 years my senior.)
click to make it bigger

Krizonar