Main Menu

Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 02:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

yep.

usually overly romantic couples are love sick and that's what it is a sickness. it goes away after a while and they break up >3>
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

curious, how many here agree with me that the philosophy from the wedding singer "the little things are what's important"? i doubt i could date someone if a bunch of little things were off. :\
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

well the little things are what makes your day to day. so yeah they are pretty much core >3>

Nichi

I'd have to agree; the little things are important

Krizonar

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on June 15, 2011, 09:23:48 PM
yep.

usually overly romantic couples are love sick and that's what it is a sickness. it goes away after a while and they break up >3>
maybe that's what she's scared I am.

She'll just have to learn that's pretty much how I am throughout the relationship, all the way till they leave me.

Chocofreak13

i'm more optimistic about that, since if both parties are into being SUPER-ROMANTIC i think it could work. :3
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: Krizonar on June 15, 2011, 10:29:46 PM
Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on June 15, 2011, 09:23:48 PM
yep.

maybe that's what she's scared I am.

She'll just have to learn that's pretty much how I am throughout the relationship, all the way till they leave me.
Well you can't really say. I mean that's pretty much what I hear from any overly romantic couple.. Had some that lasted weeks, months, years and even 5 years.

it's kinda sad really >3<

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 15, 2011, 10:41:25 PM
i'm more optimistic about that, since if both parties are into being SUPER-ROMANTIC i think it could work. :3

Well i'm an optimistic person but even i can't see it working out so well in the long run XD

I can't imagine anything that you immerse yourself into so much lasting for long.

I guess for me the waiting and longing makes some things more worthwhile.

Lol maybe i'm just biased XD Cuz worse part i hate about overly romantic couples is that they pretty much abandon you once they get into one. This truly pisses me off, like 100% of the time. I understand they love each other more than anything else in the world, but they make it seem like everything that you've done for them and all the times you've been with them was not even worth a single hello or a how are you once they get in a relationship. Then they break up and come looking for you then they get into one again and forget you even exist >3<

Chocofreak13

ah, those types of people piss me off too. :\ when they shut out the world because all they want to do is be with their partner. :\

i try not to do that, since friends are usually more important to me than the relationship (since i've always had close friends to fall back on).

being romantic isn't nessacarily a bad thing, though; the one guy i fell hard for was quite the romantic soul. not sure if he was being real, but it swept me off my feet. ^^
i'm old fashioned. i wouldn't want to be with someone if they didn't romance me a bit first. ;3

i think the old fashioned mindset i have is one of the reasons i haven't dated much compared to other people my age. i have an old soul. (it's not often you find a 15 year old who's thinking of marriage in this day and age. ^^)
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

well i can be pretty romantic too i think but then again i haven't been in a relationship XD

i did give someone hand made chocolates for her birthday once~

Chocofreak13

that's sweet. ^^

no matter how you approach it, relationships are a gamble. you just gotta step up and spin the wheel. :3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I'm a hopeless romantic <3

Chocofreak13

and half my brain is in 1945. -w-
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I'm a hopeless romantic and a shameless flatterer.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

The closest thing I have to a girlfriend is my laptop
Forever Alone

Chocofreak13

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VSrnkiWaqSQ/TJQpPhUS8_I/AAAAAAAAAUo/Jp7u642ZQVY/s1600/1284345715999.jpg

don't worry. i'm one of the believers in "there's someone for everyone".

besides, we're young. we got another 80 or so years to worry about this. ^^
click to make it bigger