December 11, 2018, 01:42:56 pm

Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 09:43:29 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chocofreak13

@bells: i recognized that you liked stew LONG ago. however, he was much more subtle with his feelings, so i didn't realize he wanted to be more than friends with you.
damn, this means i'm gonna have to abandon the yuri fantasies i had about us.... :\

@gen-pop: as the most romantically experienced person here, i'm not going to go into detail about what's gone on. what i WILL tell you: i've had 6 boyfriends (2 online, idk if those count), was only IN LOVE with one of them (still am a bit, though i'm not super proud of it), first kiss at 15? (i wanted it to be romantic and stuff but that idiot i love just popped it on me when we were leaving the mall one time x3), shortest relationship was 8 days, longest relationship was 3 months (unless you count online relationships, not sure if i do anymore, in which case it's 1 year).

not gonna go into any more detail over the net. there's a few things i'm not proud of.

Penti-chan

@Red: I actually had a girl about my age at work interested in me late last year, and I was interested in her too; since I not only saw her alot, but we also worked the same shift and she did seem just a little nerdy. Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to make my move and get to know her over some hot chocolate, I landed that accursed 2nd part-time job in another department; which screwed up my schedule to the point I rarely saw her anymore, and she left the company shortly after.

That 2nd job ruined my life in more ways than that, unfortunately. The week of Thanksgiving, I had something to be thankful for; as I was relieved of my duties from that department and went back to being just an Equipment Orderly.

Chocofreak13

@pentium: yay? i have a pair of stories about thanksgiving too, only both are depressing. :\

Penti-chan

Mine was depressing from when I got the 2nd job in late September until the week of Thanksgiving; when things finally started looking up.

Probably the weirdest part of all was that the day before I started that job (When visiting my mom's side of the family, who where staying together at a resort for the weekend), it seemed like there where warnings all around me that things where not going to end well with that job; right down to the song that was stuck in my head the entire day (Facade, by Disturbed; most notably the chorus, which went "For how long will you try; how long until you walk away? For how long will you hide the fact that you're in misery?")

zjhentohlauedy

wow you guys have a lot of exp

unlike me i guess, basically zero relationships, virgin, haven't even had a first kiss and all that etc XD

closest thing i have is a schoolboy crush >3>
like giving hand made cakes, chocolates and random stuff during valentines, Christmas  and birthdays >3>

I also hate the notion that 'sex is something people do to show they love each other.'

People show their love in various ways, even a simple holding hand or hug can show love, but for most i think sex is showing their love because it's not something you do with just anyone, well in most cases. unless you do then it's just sex >3> kinda like how if you're an antique collector and antiques are so important to you yet for others it's just old useless crap >3<

My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

love is awkward. :\

Penti-chan

That it is, Choco; that it is...

Chocofreak13

i found that out 6 times, and truly 1 time. :\

Penti-chan

I just discovered, looking on my Facebook, that one of my friends (A guy who fits the comic book nerd stereotype to a T) has somehow landed a girlfriend. Dammit; if even he can get someone, than why can't I find anyone?

Chocofreak13

because there is a shortage of nerds in texas. you're living in the stereotypical american state; what did you expect? :\

Penti-chan

Yeah; aside from that one at work that I missed out on, every nerdy girl I've met has already been taken

Chocofreak13

:\

nerdy girls are in shortage everywhere, my friend. :\

zjhentohlauedy

Well Platinum there is the option of coverting girls into nerdy girls.

a lot harder but i'm guessing more fulfilling XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

ehhh, that's a bit too difficult to be worth it than it seems, unless the seed is already there. and if the seed is already there, it's likely to sprout on its own. :\

Krizonar

:\

nerdy girls are in shortage everywhere, my friend. :\

That's what Katarina says... and that she's happy to be one :P

Go Up