Main Menu

other sites

Started by Chocofreak13, February 26, 2011, 05:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

what are some of the other sites you guys interact with on a regular basis? :3

besides here (which is likely what i interact with most), i have facebook, gaia (mostly just picking up free items and feeding the fish these days, idk if that counts as "interaction" :\), yahoo (sparingly, oddly enough), and dragoncave. there's also my school's site, but that's work, not lesiure. :\

i also keep some tabs open constantly, such as a few webcomics and stuff i haven't read/watched/downloaded yet.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I have a Gaia as well,
I'm a moderator of the largest guild based on its mmo.
There's also art of me in its mmo :)

other than that, DA and Star Trek Online.

Red-Machine

TechPowerUp, which is a PC gaming and hardware site, Facebook and YouTube these days mainly.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

i have accounts on other sites, too, but i don't use them much.

and i'm trying to get more into DA. :3
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

DA as Daslineal
battle.net (Starcraft II)
Youtube

pretty much it, tend to just stay around here most of the time or youtube -.-

NejinOniwa

Well...
Here, dA, TokyoToshokan, 4chan, Danbooru and the other usual suspects...also some 3k-related sites, like the Koei forum.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

what's tokyo toshokan? sounds cool. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That Place Where One Gets All Animu-Related Torrentry One Would Think Of Getting.

Aka, where I lurk 24/7 to check for new releases. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

luucky *pouts* i wish i could torrent, or had a torrent-monkey to use as my download slave. >>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

dA
Facebook
Yahoo (email + IM)

...I lurk Craigslist a lot, looking for old computers and stuff in my area. : |

Chocofreak13

craiglist is one of those things i always mean to go on but never do. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

DA, Facebook, Junior General, here, Board Game Geeks, a variety of RPG forums, and I have been known to lurk /u/.

Pitkin

Some sites I frequent are Finnish, so hardly worth pointing them out here. ._. A few news and radio sites, my favourite ice-hockey team's website, that's pretty much it.

BBC.co.uk for international news, Feministing.com, FB (most of the news feed comes from one single Portuguese person, and typically I don't understand Portuguese at all), six webcomics, and a couple of other forums. ^^ I don't really post anywhere else than here, though.

stewartsage

Quote from: Pitkin-donomy favourite ice-hockey team's website

By law I have to ask what that is.

Pitkin

Quote from: stewartsage on February 27, 2011, 08:11:25 AM
Quote from: Pitkinmy favourite ice-hockey team's website
By law I have to ask what that is.

Finnish team called Ilves (means lynx in English) from Tampere, the city I live in. That's one thing I share with the rest of my family: my father and big brother have been huge fans always and I've inherited that as well. x)

My big brother's followed the NHL as well, and his favourite team I think is Detroit Red Wings. I've never followed that though, so cannot really tell mine.