We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Chalk, ignoring damn near all things going on around him, gets out a cutting board and knife, and a glass dish. He cuts the chicken into pieces and places them, along with the marinade ingredients, in the dish, and that back in the fridge. He goes about cleaning up the mess while everyone is mulling about.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Colonel, having finally been awoken from her centuries of slumber by the rumbling talk of outsiders (and her alarm clock), wanders out amongst the proles while wiping out her eyes on a night shirt, "Where'd you all come from?"

Nichi

"My best guess is aliens. Seems like a reasonable explination" Penti-chan said to Colonel, before turning back to Zel. "Now, let's go raid the kitchen for chocolate. There should be some in the fridge"

Chocofreak13

Chalk raps Penti's head with a wooden spoon the second she mentions aliens. He then proceeds to pull a bar of chocolate out of his Yukata and shoves it in her mouth.

Chalk ventures out to the living room, approaching a long Kotatsu table that has appeared in the centre of the room. He begins placing coasters, going back to the kitchen for teacups and plates.

Once the table is set, Chalk resumes his cooking duties, putting a tea warmer on the table and a pot on top of it.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Removing the chocolate bar from her mouth, she speaks up. "This is nice and all, but...what about Zel? This isn't quite big enough to share, and she wanted some too"

Chocofreak13

Chalk whips another chocolate bar her way as he goes back to the kitchen. He rolls up his sleeves, taking a pot and some rice, beginning to wash out the excess starch. The milky white water seeps out of the pot with each wash, until eventually it turns clear. He fills it back up with water and puts it on the stove.
Chalk heats up a pan and oil, and gets the chicken from the fridge. Plopping a few chunks in the pan, the room fills with a warm sizzling sound and the smell of cooking. Chalk serenely shifts the pieces around the pan.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The girl mumbles something quiet, and then disappears down another ventilation shaft.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Boris-kun breaks away from the group and assails Colonel-chama with a mighty glomp. "I thought I was never going to see you again~!" He cries with uncharacteristic enthusiasm, before attempting to pick her up off her feet.

Krizonar

Zel's eyes double in size, water forming in them, "one chocolate bar? I shall surely starve and die." Her tiny stomach rumbles, its black whole inhabitant displeased.

Chocofreak13

CHALK POPS A VEIN IN HIS FOREHEAD. SWIFTLY TURNING FROM THE STOVETOP, HE REACHES INTO HIS YUKATA AND BEINGS LAUNCHING CHOCOLATE BARS WITH THE PRESCISION AND DEXTERITY OF A SKILLED NINJA. IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ZEL IS PINNED TO THE WALL UNDER THE CHOCOLATE KUNAI.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Zel looks around slowly, noting the type and size of each chocolate bar, taking it in fully that she just got litteraly bombarded by many, many of her favorite food throughout the universe. Starting with the one pinning her right arm up, she devours it whole. She eats them all, one by one.

Eventually she removes the last one on her left shoulder and begins to move it towards her mouth. Sadly, she falls to the floor on her face. Rolling onto her back, she eats the last one and sighs dreamily "Chalk is amazing... so much chocolate. Chalk numbero uno."

Aurora Borealis

While the commotion was going on in the kitchen, Rory runs into the room, hair all messy and wearing frilly PJs.

"SWEET FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER! I-- I-- I thought I felt weird this morning, and I thought it was just trippin' meatballs or something, but no... I'M A DUUUUUUUDE!" He shouts with grandiose gestures. Then non-chalantly "Hey, man. Can I get some chocolate?"

Chocofreak13

Still shuffling the meat at the stovetop, Chalk whips a bar at him over his shoulder without looking.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

"Um, you seem different than before" Penti-chan said to Chalk, while eating the chocolate bar she was given. "Is something bothering you?"

Chocofreak13

Chalk looks back at Penti with a confused expression. Turning back, he scoops the cooked chicken onto a plate to drain, and puts more into the pan.

Chalk turns down the heat on the rice and begins to stir.
click to make it bigger