We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

seeing nothing happen, Chalk continues in the direction of the voices, still chewing.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

CHALK BURSTS THROUGH THE EXTERIOR WALL AND STRIKES A POSE LIKE THE KOOL-AID MAN.
click to make it bigger

Bella

The commotion wakes Borya-chan. "Stop making such a ruckus, Cho-" she stops mid sentence, realizing that Choco is Chalk. Hestitantly, she feels her body up and down in a swift pat - "THIS AGAIN?!" he cries, wondering how the hell a nap made him switch sexes. Again.

Nichi

Waking up in his bedroom with a headache, Pentium got up...and realized he had turned into a girl once again. Blushing over the realization that she's naked, she rushed over to her closet to quickly get some clothes on.

After a few minutes, she steps out into the main room, wearing a rather basic dark blue cotton dress. She quickly notices Chalk had busted into the room Kool-Aid Man style, with Boris staring at him confused over what the hell is going on. "So...you did remember to bring a pitcher of Kool-Aid, right?" She asked him

Krizonar

Zel rolls out of bed. Not awake, though.
Banging to the floor and becoming entangled in a web of sheets, a high pitched exclamation is heard "but I has gravity suit!" An arm bursts forth from the sheets menacingly, then goes limp and hits her in the head. "welcome to my let's play of fall damage..."
Rolling around once more, medium snoring can then be heard as the movement calms.

NejinOniwa

"TWEET. TWEET. TWEET CHIRP."

There is a robotic bird circling around the ceiling. As in, walking upside down on it in circles.

"TWEET TWEET TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-"
A sharp crackle is heard through the speaker unit of the birdbot, finally culminating in the sound of All Your Favorite Overlordessa's Fabulous Voice.
"Aaaaaaaaand good morning fellows, hope you enjoyed your downtime as much as I did. 500 days of playing Galaga! You have no idea how bored I am right now, so let's get on with the good news: You're all in reasonably human shape! Which is an improvement. I think. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be, but I have a nagging feeling you should be thankful to me for this. But! Grovel later. First, you must finish your Personal Quests. Please check your Personal Questbot* unit to choose one of the following."
The birdbot rolls out an overly large scroll from its mouth, with a list on it. Contents:
MAKE FOOD
MAKE FOOD
MAKE MORE FOOD
MAKE DELICIOUS FOOD
MAKE PEASANT FOOD
BRING DELICIOUS FOOD ON SILVER PLATTER TO OVERLORDESSA
BRING PEASANT FOOD TO PEASANTS
USE SPARE FOOD TO LURE HAMSTERS INTO TRAP
KILL ALL THE HAMSTERS

The bird TWEET TWEET CHIRP CHIRPs again and rolls it back in.
"Well, there you have it! ON WITH IT, PEASANTS, TWEET TWEET CHIRP CHIRP!"
The bird flies off somewhere else before some disgruntled peasant** can exact its vengeance upon it.

*but unfortunately you were all late on the day when they gave the Personal Questbots out so you didn't get any
**you are the disgruntled peasants now, disgruntled peasants
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

CHALK BOLDLY HOLDS UP HIS PITCHER OF RED KOOL-AID, THEN DRINKS FROM IT, LETTING THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE BELOVED BEVERAGE CHARACTER SPILL OVER HIS MOUTH AND CHIN.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Strange noises come from the main room. The loud noises wakes Zel. Unfortunately, she is still trapped in sheets. She pushes the sheets down and off with her free arm, but they bunch up and become immoveable. "oh, I see," she says groggily; "this again." She decides to simply roll around all over the floor to unravel the sheets. Finally, she is free. She attempts to move her leg forward to get up by is alarmed at a seam splitting sound. "oh yeah, those again...", she says, feeling her pajamas squeeze on her now much bigger hips. She crawls towards her metal dresser and attempts to pull a drawer out. Managing to grab some stretchy gym shorts out of the random drawer, she knows what must be done.

Opening her door, she awkwardly walks out, even these shorts were nearly taught against her generously wide hips and caused her to walk funny, she also knew all her pants would have this problem. Using her white sleeveless t-shirt to wipe her face, she remarks "food?"

Nichi

"Does anybody know what's going on?" Penti-chan said; slightly irritated by the robot parrot

Bella

"Nejina is back, that's what's going on," Boris answers Penti-chan. His train of thought is disrupted, however, by the appearance of a new face - a shapely woman in gym shorts and a teeshirt, mumbling something about food. "Er - have we met before?" He asks, trying to discern her identity.

Krizonar

"Nejina? Crazy Vista gadget lady?" Zel walks over to Boris, the same awkward stance being used and leans on his side. She sleepily spoke, "Well, you used to call me Choza, but I seem to have changed in the past year and a half since this last happened. I do thinkles that there is a bit much here," she pats the left side of her body around the hip area, "instead of here," her hand comes up to the left side of her quite flat chest and hovers over it. "Life gave me lemons and I am mad." She then slumps against Boris and yawns, "Does this mean no food? I want some chocolate!"

Nichi

"Hey" Penti-chan said to Zel. "Chocolate would be nice...do you think maybe some is hidden in the kitchen?"

NejinOniwa

An enormous holoscreen materializes out of nowhere. The black, spiky helmet and armor worn by the lady on the screen obscures most of her bodily features, but the glowing eye sockets of the headgear and general tone of her voice tells you she's probably a bit mad at you.
"PEASANTS! BRING ME FOOD! NOW!"
The holoscreen pops out of view as an air duct screen is blown loose and drops to the floor. A short little blonde girl with a bobcut dressed in a green sports overall climbs out and jumps down on the floor. "Oh," she says as she spots the others. She eyes them all warily, fumbling with something in her pocket.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

CHALK HOISTS THE EMPTY PITCHER HIGH IN THE AIR, LAUNCHING IT WITH THE FORCE OF A MINUTEMAN II AT THE SQUAWKING AUTOMATON.

Chalk proceeds into the kitchen, shuffling along in a navy blue yukata, opening the fridge and taking out some ingredients to lay on the counter.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

"Chocolate? I like that."  Zel eyes Nejin and Choco and shrugs her shoulders, a blank look on her face. "Yeah, I remember this." Zel now walks awkwardly over to and leans on Penti, still shorter than even her. "Chocolate please." Her eyes go wide but retain their glazed over look.