We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

*hugs Nuker*

Y-Yes, yes y-you have.  So a-adorable!

Chocofreak13

Chalk talks in the third person as a result of having spent too much time playing Homestuck. He will continue talking this way as long as it suits him.

However, technically Chalk is not talking. Chalk has only said one word thus far, and that was 3 posts ago.

Chalk is happy with the new arrival, however he finds the delusions of grandeur and world destruction a little unnerving.
click to make it bigger

Nuker

Quote from: stewartsage on January 14, 2011, 04:49:17 AM
*hugs Nuker*

Y-Yes, yes y-you have.  So a-adorable!

*girl!Nuker is shorter than girl!Colonel, and the hug almost ends up suffocating her*

-...c-can't... breathe...-

*frees herself from the hug*

*sees chalk's nervous expression*

Really, Chalk, I was only making a clever citation, I don't really want to destroy the world... *puppy dog eyes* ...there wouldn't be anything left to rule if I did that, after all...

XD

Chocofreak13

Chalk pats the newcomer on the head and offers her a soda he just found.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

That's impressive, I'm not exactly tall...

NejinOniwa

At least I didn't lose more than a decimeter... Geh. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nuker

Thank you, chalk. *opens can of soda, drinks*

Aaaahh, bliss.

Now, is there anything to eat? I'm hungry...

Quote from: stewartsage on January 15, 2011, 06:32:00 AM
That's impressive, I'm not exactly tall...

Women in my family and extended family tend to be... vertically challenged. *is now about 5ft 1in/155cm tall* ...I feel their pain, now. It's a major moe factor, sure, but it's pretty annoying... >_<

stewartsage

Quote from: NukerNow, is there anything to eat? I'm hungry...

Cookies?  M-Mostly baked goods f-from me, but I c-can whip up s-something m-more substantial on r-request.

W-Well, upon m-measuring I a-am five foot s-six.

NejinOniwa

I just had the best idea ever for sinister female gear.

Scale mail corset with throwing daggers as top scales.

Why am I posting here? Well, where else?

Chocofreak13

Chalk tries not to think of the girls in this manner. >////<;;;;;

Chalk goes to the kitchen and pulls Stella's cookies out of the oven (being careful to don an oven mitt first). They appear to have browned on the edges slightly.

Chalks loads a few on to a plate and brings them back to the living room, then waits for them to cool.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Without thinking Nejina sneaks off with a few of dem cookies to her own room, and downs them in a quick omnom maneuver.

Realizing that she has just walked from Virginia to northern Stockholm, she deems it most logical that our living spaces are all semi-connected by means of some sort of R-axis portal device. Thus, Nejina dons her newly crafted throwing-dagger-corset and start skulking around the corners and edges of doors and hallways looking for mysterious black spots.

stewartsage

Th-There were s-some a-already cooled there on th-the counter t-top.

-makes sure her flak vest is zipped-

Chocofreak13

Chalk avoids eye contact with Nejina out of modesty.

Chalk is tempted to go to his room. He wonders if it still filled with anime posters and cute overload. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

*walks from living room in NH to Virginia, then Sweden*

And I thought being genderswapped was strange - now we're bending the spacetime continuum?! WHERE ARE WE, GUIZE?!

Say Stella... or is it Sage?... um, Girl!Colonel, could you make me something to eat? More substantial than cookies I mean, though those are great too! 5'6'', hey that's what I was as a girl.

Nuker-chan is so mo-eeeeeeh~ ^^

And Nejina, that outfit looks hella cool on you! Just don't play around with those dagg-

*has throwing dagger whiz past head*

NejinOniwa

Oh, that was just me trying to find out where THAT hole led to. No harm meant. Really. ◔ヮ◔
Be careful around my room though, it's known to contain various dangerous elements. Also, I've discovered quite a few holes that lead to very interesting places...it's like an enormous bloody catacomb system. Might be something weird inside though, so I dunno if it's so wise to tread there.

Oh, and let me in on dat foodstuffs too, if you like. I may be shorter than before, but that doesn't seem to have done much to reduce my nuclear-powered metabolism. -w-;