We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

*almost knocked over by Girl!Chozo's glomp*

Er... thanks for the name, I actually hadn't thought of what I'd call myself now. I was just gonna be Mr. Bell or something. But Brandon is probably better.

Oh Zen with your fabulously androgynous name!

Bin of folders, you say?

*starts rifling through papers*

Krizonar

Not used to your gravity center yet? I barely weigh anything silly!

NejinOniwa

Weight reduction? EXCELLENT. THE MINIMUM OUTPUT LEVELS OF MY EQUIPMENT IS NOW EVEN LOWER. PROFIT ENSURED! Z>:3

...though I suppose these things make me a tad less aerodynamic. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

I don't appear to have any.

Though now I can do socially awkward things in public and it's cute, not creepy.

Bella

This extra height seems to make me more balance-challenged than I was already. :\

"Aerodynamic issues"... yeah, I never had much of a problem with that when I was a chick. Don't complain Girl!Nej!

Oh... so THAT'S why people keep giving me weird looks when I act socially-awkward in public now. >>

stewartsage

Y-Yeah, keep an eye o-out for that.  A-At a week o-of being stuck like th-this, one place o-or the o-other, I think I-I've finally got it down.  Th-Though the u-urge to bake is s-still a bit odd.

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Krizonar

Personally, I don't mind it at all.

As long as I can play pokemonz, wear these loose relaxation clothes and eat chocolate, I'm good.

Chocofreak13

chalk sits up, holding his head. he wonders why he is lying on the floor, or why he is.....male? cool! now chalk can pee standing up and write his name in the snow. -w- observing his person chalk begins to realize that he lacks boobs. crap! now what will he use to fake-manipulate people and fondle for shock value? at least he retained the bone structure. damn, if chalk and choco could both exist at once, they'd likely date one another.

standing up, chalk observes that he seems to be in a very generically coloured room. looks suspiciously like a windows vista theme applied to a room....creepy. chalk investigates a door in front of him, only to find that it leads into a bathroom. chalk goes inside and decides to splash some water on his face. this whole ordeal seems to have left him rather warm for his liking.

upon splashing water into his eyes, chalk realizes that he is not wearing glasses. CRAP! WATER IN EYES!! looks like that eye-drop aversion has stayed with him. chalk blindly gropes around for a towel, eventually finding one hanging from the wall, where they usually are. chalk mentally scolds himself for not noticing that earlier. chalk looks into the mirror; is he handsome? he doesn't think so, but secretly he does slightly (though he would never admit it). chalk's amber eyes are clearly visible, as nothing is obstructing their view such as GLASSES. chalk's dark hair is tyed back in a small, stumpy ponytail that sticks out awkwardly, yet somehow it seems to work out. chalk has 2 ear piercings. he wonders if they are on the gay side. chalk notices that he is taller (he is worried he might hit his head on the doorway) than he is used to. he is dressed rather SHARPLY, in black dress shirt and his formal-ish black pants. this pleases chalk. he hopes that no one will notice the paint stain on the cuff of his pants from that time he helped paint his friend jack's room.

chalk walks back into the previous room, which he seems to have deemed the LIVING ROOM. chalk thinks he hears noises outside, but instead of investigating, chalk happens to find an unopened CAN OF SODA on the table. chalk thinks the couch looks rather comfortable. chalk sits and opens the soda, drinking it in as he tries to contemplate how exactly he got here.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Your urge to bake is odd, but delicious. Keep it up~

Yes Zen you have a nice voice! And of course you can still eat chocolate Girl!Chozo (would that be...Choza?), chocolate is a girl's best friend! Or so I remember.

Another guy shows up! About time, things were starting to get a little too girly in here. >>

Haha, Chalk and Choco sittin' in a tree - hm, I used to talk about how epic it would be to marry a clone of myself when I was a chick, but I don't think I'd go for my girl-self, or for that matter guy-self, now that I'm a dude. If anything, I think being generflipped has made me even more asexual. :V

NejinOniwa

I'd like to say the same, because even as a male, I always thought that side of the species was a tad filthy.

Now that I don't actually am forced to inhibit the body of one, I suppose I can just ignore them. '_'

Chocofreak13

Chalk finds it interesting that Nejina would find her original gender filthy. she was always so well-kept. Chalk snickers to himself at his little joke.

Chalk thinks about Brandon's comment. He wonders for half a second if Brandon would be into yaoi. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hey, the neatness was to keep myself at some sort of distance from the "other" ones. Can't have yourself be too much alike.

zjhentohlauedy

*puts on a frilly apron and starts cleaning around OSC*

woot i'm freaking cute! \o/
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

Chalk resists the urge to steal the frilly apron and wear it himself. :\
click to make it bigger