grey sweater
hello kitty polka dot pj pants
grey tanktop
white socks
the usual accessories
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That was part of my failed April Fool's joke ^_^;;;

Currently wearing...exactly what I mentioned in the last post. It's comfortable, so who cares if it's boring?

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i'm starting to think i should photograph my clothing so you guys'll know what i'm talking about. "christmas dot socks" isn't really very descriptive.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That would help. I still don't quite know what a "hippie skirt" is, as the webcam pic you took was really blurry ^_^;;

Chocofreak13

heh, alright, i'll try to make that a priority. ^^;;

currently: same as last night, as this is my pajamas. :3
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

bikini top
hippie skirt
Misty's Ponytail
the usual accessories (hoop earrings, aquamarine heart necklace, utility necklace, "i love you" necklace, studded bracelet, silver bangle, leather cuff, "pagan pride" purple rubber bracelet, "JLS Boston 35th Anniversary" blue rubber bracelet, hair tyes, friendship bracelet x2, beaded jade bracelet, Sami Engagement Ring, Glasses)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That's a lot of jewelry ^_^;;

Currently:
- Worn out grey t-shirt
- Worn out black basketball shorts
- Glasses

My better around the house stuff is packed for the trip :3

Chocofreak13

tbh, it doesn't feel like a lot of jewelry to me since i wear it all the time. i'm actually searching for another pair of earrings to wear, since my other regular pair broke a few months ago. (too bad, they were 2 of the suits of cards. :[ )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ah :[

For me, I feel a bit over-the-top just wearing the Lunar 2 pendent and Pentium earrings ^_^;

Chocofreak13

it's all about personal style. i've actually been meaning to get a third ear piercing and a cartilage piercing for a couple years now.

i also want 2 tattoos. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I wear two sets of earrings constantly, since if i take them out for very long the piercings close up a bit and make putting earrings back in uncomfortable for awhile. Those are the only items of jewelry i wear on a constant basis - though sometimes if I want to dress up a bit I'll throw on a necklace or two, or my favorite rings.

I've always wanted to get a cartilage piercing, but the pain + long healing time makes it offputting to me. Especially considering that it took ages for my second set of earlobe piercings to heal, they got re-injured a few times, etc., and that's a relatively simple and quickly-healing piercing. :/

I'll probably get another set of lobe piercings at some point, but not for many years ... probably to commemorate an occasion I find special or important (I got my second set of piercings after facing/getting over my fear of having blood drawn). :D

Tattoos have never been appealing to me, chiefly because I can't think of anything I'd want to get drawn on my body permanently. Not to mention the pain of getting it done, PLUS the pain/itchiness during the healing process ... I've really sensitive skin and I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it.

Chocofreak13

at least you don't condem tattoos for being tattoos. those are solid, valid reasons for not wanting one.

as for the ears, you must have sensitive earlobes or something, poor thing. i'd say we could get it done together this summer, but idk of any special events to commemorate, besides pent coming to visit. :\

also, i agree about the earrings in constantly thing; while mine won't close from having earrings out, the reason i'm searching for a new pair is that these will close a couple months from the last time earrings were in them. thankfully it's the front holes that don't have anything, which have become stretched a little over the years from dot-shaped holes into line-shaped holes. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

With tattoos, I just don't think I'd look that good with one, so I don't see a reason in getting one. It's not really my sort of thing, but if somebody I know has one or wants one, they can feel free to go for it :3

Anyway, the talk of jewelry has lead to me going a bit overboard in trap mode today ^_^;;

- Light blue t-shirt
- Black knee-length skirt
- Silver clip-on earrings
- Pentium clip-on earrings
- Tiny gold heart necklace
- Lunar 2 pendent
- Plain silver hairclip
- Glasses

I feel like a lightning rod xD

Chocofreak13

dude, you want lightning rods, i know people with multiple facial piercings, and more. >>;

i don't really know why, i just feel this need to get the two tattoos. i've wanted the first for awhile, and decided on the second earlier this year. neither is gawdy or garishly obvious, nor do they cover much ground, so i'm not too worried.

today: grey tanktop
hippie skirt
lilac naruto shirt (removed due to heat)
grey sweater (removed mostly due to heat)
christmas socks
doc martins
misty's ponytail
the usual accessories

now: bikini top
hippie skirt (bound into wraparound skirt with use of a pinned ribbon rose)
misty's ponytail
sandals (on floor)
the usual accessories.
click to make it bigger