Started by Bella, September 26, 2010, 12:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

- Grey t-shirt
- Black basketball shorts
- Glasses
- Toothpick in mouth

Bella

Dark brown pantyhose, green and yellow short hippieskirt, brown tanktop, brown light-cardigan, ONE set of earrings (since my old piercing-holes were bothering me), dual-bun hairstyle.

Nichi

You has twin buns?
*pictures Leia*

Anyway, usual around the house clothes for me. Exciting, isn't it? :P

stewartsage

Shorts (since apparently its summer now), shield t-shirt, fleece blanket

Bella

Why are you wearing a blanket if it's warm out?

stewartsage

Because I want to.  Don't make me pimp smack yo ass.

Bella

That statement made me mentally ME GUSTA harder than it should have, I think. >//>;;;

After becoming distraught over how brown my outfit was, I changed into my long white skirt and a green shirt. :z

NejinOniwa

PANTS
NOTHING ELSE
BECAUSE I'M A SHIRTLESS FUCKING VIKING THAT'S WHY
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I thought Vikings usually wore furs and chainmail for shirts?

Teal longsleeve shirt, teal/blue/brown plaid shirt, blue striped kneehigh socks, two sets of earrings, dolphin necklace, hair in a ponytail.

Nichi

In trap mode~

- Green short-sleeve t-shirt
- Green miniskirt
- Teal + seafoam striped thighhigh socks
- Pentium earrings
- Small heart-shaped necklace
- Glasses

NejinOniwa

Viking clothing setups 101!

Berserker V1 (Bärsärk - Bear-Shirt): Kill wild animals, eat their flesh, dress in their skin! Preferably bears, 1v1 with an axe, because that proves you're a REAL viking, not just a pansy in a longboat.
Sensible Viking: Ask your wife to knit you a nice suit of chainmail. Allow yourself not to give a shit about people swording or axing you in the chest because YOU'RE USING PROTECTION. Then kill them because they were rude.
Berserker V2/Technoviking (Bärsärk - Bare Shirt): Pants or kilt to ensure nobody gets the bright idea of cutting your manhood off. NOTHING ELSE. ARMOR MAKES YOU WEAK, KILLING THE ENEMY IS THE BEST PROTECTION THERE IS!
Barebones/Necroviking: Much like Berserk V1, except this time you DRESS IN THEIR BONES. Horns only on your helmet? FUCK THAT SHIT. You have so many reindeer/moose horns on your body you can't even fucking COUNT them!
SWAGking: Acquire loot. Acquire more loot. Ask your wife (nicely) to knit ALL YOUR LOOT (except for the pretty dresses, she can have those) into one big out-blinged getup. Wear it and swig those mead jugs like a BOSS. Hopefully you'll be a fearsome enough viking that nobody gets the bright idea to rob you blind when you're piss drunk.

I will attempt to provide some of this, best I can! :>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

so the demon's taking a wife?

grey tanktop
hello kitty pj pants (considering switching to skirt or something)
heian period hairstyle
the usual accessories.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I had no idea viking clothes were so complex. : o

Fuchsia shirt, black w/gold sequin + trim knee-length skirt... that's it.

Chocofreak13

grey tanktop
hippie skirt
dem' grey sparkle dot socks
heian period hairstyle
the usual accessories.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Because of what happened last night, I'm currently in reverse trap mode:

- Blue t-shirt
- Black basketball shorts
- Glasses