Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I can cook; occasionally experimenting when I'm bored and something I though of sounds interesting

You know, I kept hearing about women who wanted a man who could cook, clean, and didn't watch football when I was younger. I meet all 3 requirements; where have the ladies like that disappeared to?

Chocofreak13

it's because you're in the middle of nowhere. in texas. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chicken, warm waffle fries, and vegetables that don't make me ill!

Chocofreak13

yay for not making yourself sick! ^^

wondering what i should have for dinner. i kinda want mac and cheese, but i'm worried it won't be good for me right now. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 07, 2011, 06:28:21 PM
it's because you're in the middle of nowhere. in texas. :\

While there are some things I like about this town, there's still plenty to hate about it; such as a lack of female nerds

Also, there's the fact that I'm really nervous around women I don't know; I'm afraid if I bring up something nerdy that I like, they'll turn and run the other way

Anyway, for supper I had some leftover chicken...with a glass of a ruby red grapefruit juice cocktail. Drinking that stuff with certain foods sometimes causes weird effects...

Chocofreak13

@pentium: i would imagine. that's why i stay away from citrus juices. :\
it's interesting to note that i happen to be one of the few females nerds in my area, and apparently one of the most coveted. :\ (more people than i can count have mentioned that they'd like to get into my pants. :\ )

still don't know what to have for dinner >__<
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It only seems to be ruby red grapefruit cocktails that had that effect; I can drink orange juice with no negative effects (Unless I have a sore throat; then it burns like hell). Probably the weirdest effect came from having a double cheeseburger from McDonald's with said cocktail one night for supper, back around 2004; I wound up seeing a girl, about a year older than I was at the time, who was wearing glasses, knew how to make Windows XP her bitch (Better than I did at the time), and was very gifted...if you know what I mean.

I admit, I nearly fainted when she spoke to me. I should have asked what her name and possibly for her phone number, but I never saw her again; with no real proof she wasn't a hallucination brought on by supper.

Chocofreak13

ho jeez, maybe you shouldn't have that then? .__.;;

and was she "gifted" in the sense i'm thinking of? .///.;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

If you're thinking gifted as in "big boobs", than you'd be right

Chocofreak13

no, i was thinking something much more pervy. .////.;

cold soup and a coca-cola. got an airhead for dessert. -w-

and now that i think about it, my throat doesn't hurt as much. ^^ ty for the help, stew! ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

As in gifted...in bed? *Looks at Choco sideways*

Chocofreak13

yep.

still finishing my cold(er) soup.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*turns on 70s funk*

Lasagna-ish pasta stuff, sausage, broccoli/cauliflower mix.

Nichi

I'm working on lunch right now, to surprise my mom for Mother's Day.

What am I making, you ask? Chipotle BBQ cheeseburgers. She wanted cheeseburger, so I decided to so something a little more out of the ordinary with it (Besides, Kraft Sweet & Spicy Chipotle BBQ sauce is made of win)

Chocofreak13

eating little boxes of cheerios with chopsticks. just finished off my can of coke.

my throat isn't really sore anymore per se, but it feels swollen. :\

my dad's taking my mum out to dinner later, and he said that i get to make dessert while they're gone (since my mother's day gift to her was gonna be strawberry shortcake).
click to make it bigger