Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Remilia and I made macarone casserole and crepes tonight ^-^

After a day of playing board games and drinking coffee/tea with friends, it was perfect. <3

Chocofreak13

sounds nummy! ^^

i still think we should make a recipe thread... :\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Why not start one, Choco? I've got the impression you're creative yourself. x)

Chocofreak13

i'm considering it. but it's easier when you know others will post.

but alright, i'll kick it off.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Since they had a BBQ at work today for Employee Appreciation Day, I had some sausage at lunch. It was damn good sausage, too...

Chocofreak13

:3 nice.

had gyuudon for breakfast/lunch, and a bottle of coke. snacked on a bag of doritos, and am now enjoying a cup of tea. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Because of how big lunch today was, all I had for supper was a tuna salad sandvich. It's simple, but still pretty good

stewartsage

Cheese pizza, salami pizza, and some Mountain Dew.  They aren't even trying anymore....

Bella

I had pad chili paste (chili paste sauce, broccoli, snow peas, onions, carrots, zucchini and pork strips on rice) and a Thai iced coffee for lunch... then a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert. ^^

Nichi

For lunch, because the chicken I packed wasn't any good (It smelt a bit weird, so I didn't even want to try eating it), I went down to the cafeteria at work and tried something completely out of the ordinary for me: Vegetable lasagna. It looked nasty, but I didn't have much time left on my lunch break, so I just went with it.

I was pleasantly surprised by it; it was actually pretty good. It's not good enough to go out of my way for, but it was an interesting change

Chocofreak13

had soup for breakfast; quickly regretted it. had a can of coke when i got to the school, and had a can of gingerale and a sammich on the bus home. :3

not sure what i'm going to have for dinner. maybe mac and cheese. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

General Tsao's chicken, rice, broccoli, bread, waffle fries.  They pull out the stops for the meal no one attended.

Chocofreak13

damn, they really did. sounds good. o__o

mac and cheese with chocolate milk.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

For supper, I had some pepperoni pizza with a few baked raviolis on the side. It was good

NejinOniwa

Midnight snack, after reading Breastplate for half an hour: Wiener sausages and vanilla yoghurt.

I didn't even realize it until after I started eating. >__>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS