Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

you must live in the middle of nowhere. :\

we didn't have chicken noodle, so i'm eating vegetable soup with chocolate milk. :\

might have tea later, and even though it doesn't count as a food, i'm planning on taking some nyquil before bed.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Breakfast. Yoghurt, blueberries, raisins. Et cetera. Good stuff. Good for you!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 05, 2011, 10:43:39 PM
you must live in the middle of nowhere. :\

Yeah; I'm trapped in a tiny redneck hellhole about 100 miles south of Dallas, TX. I'd love to get out of here if I ever got the chance...

Chocofreak13

@pentium: come to boston! see our miraculous snow!

breakfast was an onion bagel and mint tea (with reduced sugar). i don't want anything super-sugary right now, since if i AM sick, the sugar's just gonna make my throat worse. >__<

i still wish we had chicken noodle (since all we have is reduced sodium chicken noodle).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 06, 2011, 12:21:33 PM
@pentium: come to boston! see our miraculous snow!

Maybe once I have a full time job (Either my current position is bumped up to full time, or I move to another position that is) and I have some time off to use, I might take an epic journey over there.

Lunch wasn't anything special today; just some leftover macaroni with nothing really special done to it. As for supper, tacos

Chocofreak13

@pentium: you'll be welcomed with open arms and chocolate nesquick donuts. :3

lunch was banquet mac and cheese.
dinner is chinese! ribs and rice (<33, sort of my own form of gyudon), and crab rangoon, with ginger ale. debating on whether or not i want the cookie. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 06, 2011, 08:01:47 PM
@pentium: you'll be welcomed with open arms and chocolate nesquick donuts. :3

All right. Now, to complete phase 1 of my master plan; get on full time at work so I can start earning time off...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Dad wanted to buy a cake at the store but we couldn't find a decent one for less than $15 - so we bought cake mix and frosting...

I just made the biggest, most delicious chocolate cake. *_____*

Chocofreak13

dammit bells, i have cake mix. you should have just come get it. :\

EDIT: hey guys, should we make a recipe thread? :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

This is a few days late but in my defense I've spent most of that time asleep, but we had sushi in the caf on Thursday.  Third time in a year, I was pretty satisfied.

Bella

Sushiiiiiii.... I have some in the fridge, but it's that wussy store-bought cooked kind. :I

They say pie is a traditional breakfast among the Yankee people of Vermont... I'm having cake for mine.

Nichi

BBQ sandvich. There's a local place not far from my house with has pretty good BBQ; not quite as good as one place on the other side of town, but still good and barely even a mile from my house (It's almost within walking distance)

Chocofreak13

had soup for breakfast, ribs and rice for lunch when i got home. have also had a bunch of pizelles today, as well as cough drops, ginger ale, and tea. :[

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 06, 2011, 10:57:52 PM
hey guys, should we make a recipe thread? :\

ik i'm probably the only one that actually cooks, but c'mon. :\
click to make it bigger