click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Spaghetti and garlic toast.

Nichi

Chicken with mashed potatoes

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

I saw an add for Burritos in California that made me want to go there. Just to buy some.
I believe for lunch we are having Yankee potroast
Simon was here :P

PizzaDrill

Chocofreak13

currently looking like grumpy cat while i nom a watermelon air head.

breakfast was cereal. lunch was mac and cheese that i got snippy-ass comments from my cousin for. dinner is pasta with THE SAUCE which i'm eating slowly and quietly because if my cousin sees me in this room with it i'll never hear the end of it. this coming from the girl who left a coffee cup on the sink in the basement bathroom. >:[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Having one of the teas that Kari gave me. I now know that:

1: Constant Comment is a real brand of tea; not just something they made up for Scott Pilgrim
2: Constant Comment is really good *w*

NejinOniwa

I just ate 4 Landjäger sausages while walking home...

Now I'm sampling snacks from a nearby Lidl to decide if it'd be worth biking across town to access lower prices.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@pent: all bigelow tea is good. -w-
but yeah, constant comment is a good one. seems they put some orange peel in there for flavour. :3

@nej: sausage from both?

last night's dinner: pizza.
this morning's breakfast: pizza.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I had s-some wafers snd chips last n-night... they were... great.

Chocofreak13

today i intend to FINALLY eat that YanYan my sister got me a week or two ago. it's still fresh, for the record (it should be, it's sealed), and it's strawberry flavour. -w-

for those that don't know what YanYan is:

(most of them only have 1 flavour, but i've had the 2 flavour kind before and it's gooood :9~~ )
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

It's unlike anything I've ever seen...

Cockleshell

lying here sick
drinking mulled apple cider
mmm
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

good, it's probably good for you ;^;

@leaf: it's by the Meiji company, the same people who make Hello Panda and pocky. it's very good.
click to make it bigger