Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Oh yes~
Stewed ham hock, beans, and rice
best food ever =3=
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

tastybagle

and toaster strudel, and root beer, and snacks (tortilla chips, 2 kinds of cookies, spare cereal). -w-

yeah, i'm geared up for a long night.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Didn't get to eat anything for several hours at work last night (All I had was a snack of some cheese cubes before coming in), and kept myself going on nothing but sweet tea. When I did finally get to eat, it was cold cheese pizza :\

Now, a banana :3

Chocofreak13

pizza, toaster strudel, creampuffs, and snacks for later. with a coke.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Having chicken for dinner. Somewhat funny that I'm eating that LOL

Chocofreak13

tea, orange sweet roll, crescent roll.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Italy SUCKS because I CAN'T EAT ANYTHING THERE

Feels fucking good to be home.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Aw man, that sucks. I think half the fun of visiting Italy would be the local fare (at least for me, I loves me some Italian food). >>

NejinOniwa

Damn right it's tasty, but it gives me stomach a good sore...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Had some pizza. It was a store-bought one, but hey; it was still hot, and oh so good compared to cold pizza from work -w-

Chocofreak13

@nej: gluten allergy? i imagine i'd love italy since italian food is my favourite kind. ^^

currently eating friday dinner. pizza, garlic bread, root beer. tomorrow's dinner is the sauce. brought over some campanelle for it. yes, i can do this. 8)
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I can taste food again!  It's amazing!  Yesterday for supper I had some delicious seasoned salmon, and tonight for supper we had shepherd's pie.  I love being home.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Stew: Very nice ^^
I can now taste food properly again, which is quite nice

I just had a glass of tea before bed

Chocofreak13

still water. i was tempted to have another serving of pizza (i've already had 2), since it's been a couple hours, but i figure i'll save it for lunch tomorrow.
click to make it bigger