Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had the 2nd half of that chicken from the other night. So good...

Chocofreak13

toasted PB&J
goldfish
kettle corn
apple strudel bites
ginger ale
coca cola
oatmeal

is all of what i've eaten today. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, what I made for supper is something I think Choco would be proud of. I made spaghetti, using the recipe for The Sauce.

I'll admit, I actually forgot the little bit of salt and sugar the recipe calls for, but regardless, I still feel it turned out just as awesome as I imagined it would be. It was more than worth the burning sensation my eyes felt from cutting that onion.

Best. Spaghetti. Ever.

stewartsage

Since the cafe was closed, I had tacos for dinner while watching the Fireman's Parade.

Nichi

I had leftovers of the epic spaghetti for lunch today. Still epic, but I'll remember the salt and sugar next time

Remilia

Macaroni casserole
Glass of milk
Banana
Some honeydew melon
Glass of peach-orange juice

Chocofreak13

@pentium: glad it turned out well. -w-

breakfast: oatmeal
cheezy garlic bread
(flexible) carrots
coca-cola

later on: barq's root beer
coca-cola
click to make it bigger

Nichi

My mom made a different type of casserole than usual for supper tonight (Consisting of...a lot of stuff that sounded like it'd go together). The end result was quite good, I must say

Chocofreak13

the fun thing about cooking is that it's really one big science experiement. what goes with what, and what's the best combination of all? :3

that said, cooked tomorrow's lunch earlier:
gyoza dumplings (half the batch was chicken and carrot, the other half was steak)
rice (took some advice from an old friend i saw over the weekend, and it worked wonders. not a single burnt grain.)
ginger cookies and goldfish grahms
oshinko (though i have to wait till morning to put them in the lunchbox)

dinner was as follows:
steak tip
oatmeal
goldfish grahms
mini 100 grand chocolate bar
coca cola and water
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Sausage and egg bagel thing with pepper-jack cheese made by one of my favorite cafeteria cooks, hash browns, and pineapple for breakfast.

Briefly excited for lunch when they wrote up 'Pork Empenada' on the billboard, but they replaced it with stir fry so it passed.  Main item is a steak wrap, so that's cool too.

Nichi

For breakfast, a sausage sandwich. I'll likely have some mac & cheese for lunch

Bella

What's an empenada, anyway? It sounds familiar but I've never had one.

Yesterday I had really good chicken fingers, a salad and mountain dew for lunch, then I drank a half a bottle of water, got an iced chai tea at a cafe, later had pork ribs, baked beans, potato salad and some sort of soda for dinner, and tiramisu for dessert

Nichi

It might be empadas, and I'm just misspelling the name ^_^;

(These little Mexican dumplings stuffed with meat that I've mentioned before. So good...)

stewartsage

Yes.  Those things.  Don't care enough about food names to spell it any better then phonetically.