Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Food wasn't bad, but I'm fairly well ticked off that our beverage vendor is now Coca-Cola so I can't get my morning (any time) Mountain Dew and cranberry juice combo.

Nichi

I had some frozen pizza. Not bad, although I've had much better frozen pizza

Chocofreak13

@stew: new stuff for care packages from home, i guess. but at least now you guys have decent cola. :3
@pentium: to some people, tuna casserole sounds wonderful. to the majority of my family, it sounds nausea-inducing. ^^;;
that said, if you like it, good for you. :3

currently: bagel bites
coca-cola
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: The nice thing about that recipe is that you can easily substitute the tuna for chicken, or leave off the meat entirely and just have some nice, creamy mac & cheese

Anyway, just had some chocolate pudding. Mmm, pudding...

Chocofreak13

damn you for having pudding. all we have is butterscotch and i hate butterscotch pudding.... ;^;

also, once again it's more of a personal preference thing. i'm a little picky about my mac and cheese (i prefer banquet or kraft over homemade, lol), and casserole and pot roast tend to be slow-cook recipes (like crock pot recipes), which my family usually doesn't have the time for. we're not the type of family who eats around the table and talks about our day. xD

gonna have some more coca-cola or some tea (or both) later. maybe some candy canes too (they've reached a stage where people might consider them "gone bad", because they've started to warp and melt and stick to the package. but i think they've gotten better, since when you bite into one, it snaps right off, and is crunchy to start but then gets chewy like peppermint taffy. <333).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

What I had for lunch at work was of no importance. What is, though, was the awesome hot dog I just had; which, even though it had cooled down a bit by the time I got home, it was still awesome

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 28, 2011, 04:56:46 PM
Food wasn't bad, but I'm fairly well ticked off that our beverage vendor is now Coca-Cola so I can't get my morning (any time) Mountain Dew and cranberry juice combo.

Poor dear. ;-;

I tried Mountain Dew for the first time a few days ago, lol. -w-

Snack wrap, salad and coffee for lunch.

Chocofreak13

the past 2 days: bagels and cereal.

currently: bagel, with lemon whip yogurt and chocolate milk.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: Wait...you drinking coffee? Something doesn't sound right...

Anyway, I had more leftovers from yesterday's barbecue for lunch. However, I wish I had some mustard for that hot dog...

Chocofreak13

today, my lunch plans for the week fell through. i was upset about it, but after about an hour of lamenting and explaining my situation to my mum, i ended up resorting to plan c: the sauce.

dinner: pasta and the sauce with a coca-cola

tomorrow's lunch: pasta and the sauce, cucumbers, and cookies. i'll try to get pics. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

For lunch, I had some leftover homemade enchiladas (They're not bad from time to time, but I'm not crazy about them like my mom)...with a can of the most generic cola I have ever seen. The can literally looks like a prop from an older sitcom, while the drink itself has a distinctly mediocre taste that fits the bill perfectly (The best way to describe it is that it's almost, but not quite, entirely unlike Coca-Cola).

I'll have a picture of the can up sometime later, so you can see the genericness for yourself

Chocofreak13

sounds interesting, lol.

today's bento! (sadly i forgot to photograph it but i took a pic of tomorrow's)
pasta with sauce
cucumber wedges
ginger cookies

tomorrow's:
pasta with sauce
pepper slices
ginger and chips ahoy cookies
click to make it bigger

Bella

I had a sub sandwich for lunch, and a gyro, chips, and baklava for dinner (with Yoohoo as a drink).

Nichi

My brother-in-law bought pizza for us, so I had that tonight with some Coke (The real stuff, not that generic stuff I had at lunch)

Chocofreak13

considered having dinner......till i remembered that i ate earlier, so idk if it's worth it.

maybe i'll have a little cereal or something before bed.
click to make it bigger