Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Had a couple of meatloaf sandwiches, but I could hardly finish the second.  It might've been that it was too salty.  It was still very good.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Nichi

Drinking some tea at the moment

stewartsage

Nothing yet today, though I did have a hamburger and for comparison a turkey/veggie burger.  I say turkey/veggie because it sure didn't taste like any turkey I've ever had (and I've had a lot of turkey) so I presume that I was lied to.

Today for lunch... it is a mystery.

Nichi

For breakfast, a very good breakfast burrito

For lunch, leftover hot dogs, which I remembered to bring mustard for this time

stewartsage

Supper was two sections of cheese quesidilla, a piece of cake, and lemonade.  Lunch was a BBQ sandwich and onion rings.

Bella

No lunch, homemade mac and cheese with breading on top and veggies for dinner.

Nichi

For supper, chicken nuggets. I've had a craving for chicken for a few days now, so I'm finally going to make some

Chocofreak13

dinner!

deli hot dog in small sub roll (w/ ketchup)
tater tots (w/ ketchup)
coca-cola. :3

gonna have some of the lemon tart we made later, too. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had some Swedish meatballs for lunch; something I haven't had in a very long time. It was better than I remember
Of course, the last time I had it was about 10 years ago, and it was freezer-burnt

Chocofreak13

spiral mac and cheese with lemonade. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Skipped breakfast and lunch, though at around 4pm I had a piece of peperoni pizza and strawberry daiquiri flavor SoBe...

Nichi

My mom surprised me by bringing home some barbecue from a local place. Mmm...sausage...

Chocofreak13

baby goldfish and water.

we went out to eat earlier at the local weathervane. had a burnt grilled cheese, french fries and a dill pickle with some gingerale that had a faint taste of bleach. :\
click to make it bigger

Remilia

For late lunch / early dinner I had Belgian fries and sausages. Currently drinking root beer.

Bella

Mushroom and swiss burger, salad, iced coffee that tasted more like a coffee-flavored frappe... >>