Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I obtained General Tso's Chicken for lunch. So good >w<

stewartsage

Hamburger, hot dog, baked beans, Southwest macaroni salad, corn on the cob and lime tortilla chips w/ salsa.

Nichi

Mom had me pick up some Wendy's for dinner. They screwed up our order, though; I ordered the spicy chicken nuggets for mom, but they gave her the plain chicken nuggets instead...but in a positive twist, I ordered a cheeseburger and got a double cheeseburger >:3

winduko

Chicken-flavoured Maruchan Ramen, while drinking some diet Mountain Dew alongside it.

Nichi

I have mac & cheese with a Coke -w-

LeaflameSD

just had an egg omelette sandwich. Shit was so cash, but it had so many fucking onions in it.

Chocofreak13

waffles for breakfast again. had 2 small pancakes for a snack at my sister's, probably gonna have leftover chinese for dinner.

oh yeah, we had chinese for lunch yesterday.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

For once in my life I cooked a pork tenderloin without it coming out dry and nasty. Along with spiced potatoes and onions, this is freaking delicious. I love being able to cook.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

^^

We made some Popsicles and despite several mishaps with them I finally got to eat one today and they were quite good. Strawberry blueberry lemonade. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

That sounds good Kari. : o

I haven't had lunch yet and idk what to make.

Chocofreak13

they were sour and delicious.

tonight i will have tortilla chips and maybe chicken soup for dinner. with a bottle of coke that my sister bought for me.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

Unripe potato with mold butter and questionable cream cheese. Eating on hard mode.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just tried the Quesarito from Taco Bell

My reaction:

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

It was mind-blowingly amazing~ *w*