Now Playing...

Started by Agelu, December 20, 2005, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icelilly

I FINALLY finished raising Starmie to lvl.100! And my god, it was worth it. Now I'm trying out the Battle Arena and I almost got to the boss but some trainer got lucky and paralyzed and confused my Blaziken. >_< And I was at his last Pokemon!!! >___<''''''

Gummster

I finished Enchanted Arms, finally. I would have finished in 40 hours if it wouldn't have been for the very hard bosses in the end, and yes you read it right bosses as in many, 5 in a bloody row, all of my characters finished their VP after the first battle so I had to level up a bit.

But I also started playing Call of Duty 3 the other day, and I find it only to look good, the dingle player campaign was far to easy, and thus not so fun to play. But it's OK for XBox live.

CaptBrenden

screw that, It was a blast.  difficulty is not the only aspect of a game.  Its possible just to enjoy playing the game now and then.  Ever stop to think maybe youve just gotten too good and they cant make it more difficult without putting victory beyond the grasp of a casual gamer?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Gummster

I have, and I did not like it. But I was mostly disappointed because it was easier than COD2
I think that they should put Icelandic AI in it.

CaptBrenden

or you were better at it since you went through call of duty 2.  But I soppose it dosnt matter, I liked it, enjoyed it alot.  Very much worth the money I spent on it.. compaired to other games...

Gussy Keniji

Disgaea 2, now that my data's been erased, I have a chance to revamp my party (believe me a Lv.500 Foolfool with 45k in each stats is something you wanna keep around)

"Wut..."

Gummster

I finally got a PS3!! And I'm like super happy right now! Now I only need a Wii and then I shall have all the next-gen consoles.
But so far I only have one game for it, since I only bought like 2 hours ago, that game is Genji Days of the blade, (it seemed to be the only game worthy to play in the store) graphics are of course just as good as I imagined them to be, plus it has fun gameplay.

CaptBrenden

NejinOniwa

HAY
GUISE
GUESS WAHT
I HAS

I HAS AN HARUHI GAEM YAR!!! >w<[/i]

And therefore, in all spirit, I shalt Shear the fun! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7V5SSITV
...because...the fun...is...an sheep.

*PFF*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

would this be a pirated copy of a game? hummmmmm?

NejinOniwa

Ie duz not noez, nyoro. -w-

Silentbob

Someone seems to think so.  -_-

QuoteThe file was deleted because of violating our Terms of service

Right now I'm playing:

FlatOut 2

Two Worlds

NWN: Kingmaker

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Silentbob"Someone seems to think so. -_-

Quote:
The file was deleted because of violating our Terms of service

Tei, nandaiyanen!? Doesn't give me that...when I access it it says it's just like usual, desu! Wah, this is like the dual realities of Volume 9!!! GUAH! *faints*

Silentbob

So it would seem.   It's back now.   Maybe they changed their minds.

NejinOniwa