Main Menu

Ranks?

Started by kgm_1004, July 05, 2010, 07:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

srsly. needs moar custom ranks. ;____;
click to make it bigger

Lt. Surge

Is there a more official location describing all the Ranks on this site? I can't seem to find anything.
Skype Me: LtSurge695

stewartsage

Nope, this is the most official chart you'll find (back on the previous page)

Lt. Surge

I know it's not very important, but seeing as it's a part of member status I thought it would be a bit easier-accessible.

stewartsage

*shrug* Nobody'd asked before as far as I know.  Guess it never really occurred to put it up somewhere official.

Lt. Surge

Quote from: "stewartsage"*shrug* Nobody'd asked before as far as I know.  Guess it never really occurred to put it up somewhere official.

Oh

stewartsage

Though asking me for the official word is unwise, I'm sure Aurora-hime would be able to better explain.

Xeon

At the rate I'm going it'll probably take me another 252 more days till I even reach the rank of Windows ME........

Ranks are stupid anyway...... >_> *Flees*

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Chocofreak13

lol. ^^ we don't really care terribly much about the ranks here, they just make it interesting. i figure as long as you have something good to say that's all that's really important.

*still wishes for a custom rank, ever since i got here*
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I LAUGH AT YOU ALL FROM THE TREMENDOUZE HEIGHT OF MY CUSTOMRANK-THRONE! EAT UN FISH! [/french]

Well, good things come to those who bring good things, so to speak...
And I'd say that seeing as the chart is by Aurora, it's quite official indeed. It is recommendable, as I see it, to sticky it or put it in the rules/info thread, or whatever. Making a general info sticky would perhaps work for this?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Lt. Surge

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Stickied! :)

That works thx

stewartsage

There we go, Aurora-hime coming through in the clench.

Chocofreak13

we love you aurora-sama ^^

and ma-su-ta, your french is wrong. :\

VOUS! MANGE POISSON AVEC MOI! MANGE UN POISSON!! (you! eat fish with me! eat a fish!!)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well then, é­šã,'食!

And google translate is for 12-year-olds.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS