Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

You like Eva? I'm sure we'll get along nicely...

Anyways, welcome along Balrith. Hope you enjoy it here at OS-tan collections.

Bella

Woo! Welcome back Balrith! I'm gonna give your choices in anime an A++ - though I'm undoubtedly biased as a big Gainax and ABe fan myself. ^u^

Balrith

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@Pitkin: yeah I kept trying to use different forms of the url *facepalm*

Pitkin

I'll try to make it more explicit, thanks for the feedback. :)

Bella

Lol, the punctuation of the URL has given me trouble too. "Why isn't os-tancollection.net loading....?"

Glad you found your way back here though, Balrith. :)

Chocofreak13

not gonna lie, i lol'd. xD

at least it's better than ostan.barrelfullofmonkeys.net or whatever it used to be. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed, or something like "geocities.com/pitkin_is_awesome/ostan/index.html" ^^;;

stewartsage

Yar, welcome aboard Balrith!  Grog be on the left and winches to the right, in case ye have any heavy belongings.

Chocofreak13

for a second there i thought you said wenches, and i was about to be like, "NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER", but i suppose that's the joke. -w-
click to make it bigger

SoldierSpence

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.  I'm the new guy around here.  I have seen my friend (knwon on this site as Simonorged) visit this place often whenever he visits my house.  So I figured, "Alright- let's see what we got."  Looking forward to meeting others.   :)

I hope your ready!

Simonorged

Hello spence, glad yur here.
Welcoome to wonderful world of OSC
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

nice to meet you. we're TECHNICALLY about OS-tan, a now-obscure Japanese Meme, but tbh most of the stuff we do now amounts to idle chat. xD
if you like anime/video games/history/doctor who/[insert nerdy thing here] you'll fit in fine. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Welcome to OSC Spence ^^
I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

SoldierSpence

Thank you kindly, sir.  As for what series I am a fan of- BlazBlue, without a doubt.  To give the long story short version, it is a fighting game series that has a fantastic story that's still continueing to this day.  Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to Chrono Phantasama when it comes to the States.

I hope your ready!

SoldierSpence

Just to let you know, I am a Christian Minor.
For anime, I used to watch some of it, but not a lot.  However, the one I enjoyed the most- was
D-Grey Man.
The Video Game department is where my knowledge really shines.

I hope your ready!