Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

"otakon" is a depressing term. =___=;
click to make it bigger

Bella

No, SAGE was not redesigned. Why you ask?

And yes, Otakon is depressing, 'specially since it looks like I won't be going. =.=''

Chocofreak13

then i haven't seen the new SAGE design, cause the only SAGE i remember was the one i drew. :\

i find it depressing because i'm the only one doing it. =__=;
plus it feels like no one wants to go. ;^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Bells"MOAR OS-TAN COSPLAYS? IN YOUR OSC?! MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK!

Now, let's be coherent people and save the maniacal laughter for last.

First of all, Ruka cosplay: VERY. Nicely done. Naturally a full-body shot would be optimal, but the face/upper body is the more crucial and hard mode parts of this cosplay anyway, so it works. The shot/lighting is loads better this time too; you've nailed the expression and while the makeup could be a tad heavier, it works for a lighter feeling. In case on wants a more "dark side" Ruka, heavier make would be necessary though.
While I suppose the scarf-y thing won't do for a full-body cosplay optimally, it works very nicely for this shot; and also, I imagine summer weather isn't very charming for users of bearskin coats. It'd work as a replacement. -w-;

On SAGE: Like said, squashies are a bit off, and I'd also point out that somehow your limbs seem a bit thin in comparison. Might be portrayal fault on the drawery, though. Other than the equipment issues it's sort-of working, but I think you're going a bit too much for the kawaiidesune expression; SAGE is a tad more, well, reserved, i think. It's beginning to look like something, though - work some more on it, and it'll be just fine.

Now, off to the next episode of
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!
[/i]
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Pitkin

I don't have many showable cosplay or other such pictures, so instead here's me in my most unfitting role in a board game: the dungeon master. Beware Mistress Pitkin's Dungeon of Doom! And all that. ._. Picture's from last October or November when I was staying at Fedora-Tan's place.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Pitkin/IMG_1011.jpg

Chocofreak13

n'awww, you so cute. ^^ i wanna play! :3

andd if you don't like being DM, come over here and play in one of my games. :3 (we need players, anyway :[ )
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

That's a good idea: I'm way better at being the whiny caster. xD

Chocofreak13

well, that means we'll have to play at OTAKON 2012 C'MON PEOPLE WHOO~~!!
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

I have the horrible feeling that if I ever met you guys, I'd be the oldest one around (provided Fedora-Tan's not there as well). ;_;

stewartsage

D&D sometimes feels like the only tabletop game I've never played/expressed a serious interest in.  That being said, the That Guy With the Glasses game is hilarious to watch.

That being said, I really need to get batteries for my camera.

Chocofreak13

apples to apples. nuff said.

PITKIN HAS A NEW AVATAR~~*shot*

i liek it. :3

how old are you, anyway? you don't SEEM old. :\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

My age is forever hidden from public... that is to say, it's in my profile. xP I turned 25 just before New Year.

The avatar is the one I had BEFORE the C64 by C-Chan, though, so not that new either. :D

Chocofreak13

pffft, you're not old. you're the same age as my brother russell. xD
i liek it! looks nice! <3 who is it though?
click to make it bigger