Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

Yupyup, my pseudo-girlfriend, she's out surfing right now and I'm laying on the beach watching.

NejinOniwa

Just a single command
to turn that pseudo
to sudo.

By Nejin Oniwa.
*lol'ing heartily at my own nerd poetry atm*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@nej: damn, i thought that was a haiku.
@kriz: you live in hawaii? :\
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Er, look for photos of me on the internet (since a few hundred have been taken).  It's a scavenger hunt!

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on June 15, 2011, 07:14:45 PM
Er, look for photos of me on the internet (since a few hundred have been taken).  It's a scavenger hunt!

Y u do dis? U no afford camera/find somebody to take some shots of you? ;______;

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 14, 2011, 07:07:02 PM
fancy. 8)
Yup and she has the rest of the photos...(mainly the ones of us together, since nobody touches my phone... at least until she looks at me with a quivering lip, then she can) so now we wait.

Chocofreak13

@kriz: sounds cool, man. -w-
@stew: make sure you get at least one photo of you in your work outfit. i posted those lousy 98 cosplay pics from last fall to the gallery, so make sure you get at least one. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Once I have some of the bugs ironed out from this upgrade, expect to see some more pictures from me; I've taken a few random pics while Asagi was in control of Torchwood Three last night.

Chocofreak13

i should have some new pics for you in a few days :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I'll likely post some more pictures here this afternoon; since the only remaining problem with 2k at the moment is Steam related, which I can ignore while I upload pics

Chocofreak13

has camera! just needs to take pictures of grandparent's house. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

There are some pictures of me in uniform, my boss just needs to put them online so people can see them.  I'd like at some point this summer for someone else to come along and take pictures of one of my tours.