Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi

I'd do ceiling posters in my room, but my ceiling has a texture to it that prevents me from easily hanging anything up there.

Anyway, I updated my previous post to include 2 new pics; since there wasn't a new post at the time I started uploading.

Chocofreak13 she/they

lol. xD

also, with enough tape you can even hang posters from a popcorn ceiling such as yours :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't approve of me using tape; preferring me to use thumbtacks, even though they do more damage to the wall. War; war never changes...and neither does my mom's opinions.

Also, Pentium earrings where ordered. Even when not in trap mode, I could probably clip one of them them onto my jacket for decoration

Chocofreak13 she/they

(earrings sound awesome, dude.)

you could tell her that if you use masking tape, it doesn't really leave anything on the wall, or rip the poster. :3 (i swear by it.)
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 07, 2011, 08:05:06 PM
War; war never changes...and neither does my mom's opinions.

Vault City prevails!

Alex_Reetz



Nichi

@Choco: I like the hair in that one pic; it works well with the glasses

Anyway, I have a few more pics:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_5690.jpg
The Pentium earrings arrived today, so here's a picture of them. With they way they're designed, I can easily clip them to the pocket or collar of my Windows 2000 shirt for decoration; it just looking like I have a nice pin.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_5688.jpg
The scanner I just bought obviously wasn't built for scanning books; as I soon learned when scanning that doujin. It was tough; trying to get a good scan while trying to avoid severely damaging the book

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/SillyLuigi.jpg
Since it's Caturday, here's an older picture of Sylvester snuggling with my plush Luigi

Chocofreak13 she/they

aw, you bought the Hacchan x Homeo one!? i wanted that one.... ;^;

cute cat is cute :3

and you can use those earrings as nerdy cufflinks! >w<
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz



Alex_Reetz

seriously? a dropped pen.

how original, and a waste of technology.

Chocofreak13 she/they

almost impressive, in a way, that it can be programmed to find even the most insignificant of objects. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Pin*
it dropped one to mark our location.


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger