Main Menu

Antiviruses...

Started by bombermania, February 18, 2010, 06:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperXtreme

here's my own rendition of avast tan :D

i created her since i can't find any avast tan in the net, for my ongoing comic here:
http://ostan-collections.net/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Sora

Quote from: "VonDaab"Great to see that this thread is getting content.
I assume Comodo Antivir/Internet security would belong here too? It's what I'm using at moment.

And what about Ad-Aware? It seems to be using an Avira engine for antivirus scanning.
Some of the developers of that software were back in the days C64 and Amiga people, so could add some detail in the -tan personality.
Ad-aware already has a tan.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13

viper, i AM STUNNED BY YOUR ARTZ. THEY ARE TEH SHITZ~~~~

and she looks like a really badass ME. xD i love it. but since it's 'avast!' shouldn't it be a bit more....piratey? :\
click to make it bigger

ViperXtreme

thanks, avast piratey? dunno, dunno what avast means anyway hehe, i just used the spherical icon found on the taskbar and put it as her earrings, her personality and looks are combo of different characters, one from black lagoon (roberta) one from SF4 (crimson viper) and an unnamed one i found on the net last time.

Chocofreak13

"avast" is a common exclamation by pirates and other sailors.

"avast, matey! there be land ho!!"
click to make it bigger

ViperXtreme

i guess i could give her pirate like weapons anyway hehe, also she's more like an assassin when i designed her, designed to seek and destroy, like the ones i referenced with (Roberta and Crimson Viper)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Tenkohime

I saw another Ad-Aware one on deviantArt too. It's this one...
http://ark-bien.deviantart.com/art/Ad-awareSE-Tan-and-Kun-22875119

I'd like to see more of them. Like, AVG or Kaspersky.

Chocofreak13

lulz, adorableness. ^^
click to make it bigger

Gussy Keniji

Anti-Viruses, huh?

Sounds like it's a interesting endeavor to give those other Anti Virus programs personafications. If I ever have time, I'll see if I can draw up some anti virus designs.

(Which is a strange change of pace seeing as to how how I'm usually the one to draw Viruses and Malware tans)

"Wut..."

Chocofreak13

a huge area not covered by -tans. an ambitious undertaking. :3
click to make it bigger

o800920

good job for this

edit: To answer Chocofreak's question below: Spammer. Posts deleted.

Chocofreak13

â†'â†'â†'â†'â†'â†'â†'â†'â†'â†'
WHO IS THIS GUY

oh yea, and my school uses sophos anti-virus. i figure she'd be depicted as cheap, basic, yet older, responsible, takes the job seriously, ect.

it's PUBLIC school, so you gotta work in the cheap angle somehow. maybe i'll -tan later. (her colors are blue on blue btw)
click to make it bigger

Alex S

That guy is likely a spammer.

But, as for -tan requests, I have never seen a Spybot: Search and Destroy-tan.

Chocofreak13

i'm pretty sure there is one. i don't think anyone posted it, but i'm pretty sure one exists....
click to make it bigger