Antiviruses...

Started by bombermania, February 18, 2010, 06:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

If someone finds it, post it. I like Spybot S & D.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13

i can't shake the feeling that someone said that one exists. i just wish the senior members (bella, nej, aurora, ect) would come in. they (especially nej) would know of all people.

and if all else fails, make one. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Spybot S&D is without a -tan, as far as I know. Then again I've never heard of the program in the first place, so I might be off - but I haven't seen anything of the kind, neither in our gallery or the warp zone. It might be around, but in that case it's buried DEEP.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

interesting. anyone volunteering?
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

My school uses VIPER but it can't stop anything from getting on the system. almost all the teachers got infected the other week from one of the fake anti-virus programs that will screw the computer up really bad, even the tech teacher got it. honestly, my school's tech department is horrible, they are good at what they do its just that they don't care about anything. There is talk that their going to quit because they are getting paid amazingly low for what they do and they would be better off somewhere else, even I make more money then the tech department, and the tech teachers and i'm only 15 and already Microsoft certified!

ViperXtreme

SpyBot-tan (or kun) is supposed to be included in my comic, but i decided not to in the last minute. She (or he) could still be plugged though, based on the flow of the story that i made. I was thinkin more of a small boy/girl look with cybernetic parts with cute attitude matched with deadly aresnal of weapons.

AMDKurt

If anyone ever make a norton-tan, she'd defo be over-aggressive, scanning everything around her.

NejinOniwa

Norton is already -tan'd - in fact I believe he was the original AV-tan.

The Warpzone has an Antivirus gallery as well, located here.

Chocofreak13

props for linkage, mashtur~

and amd.....well....you're new. i'll let it go. (FAIL)
click to make it bigger

inspectorweb

Download and install AnVir Task Manager. It shows everything running on a computer. I've been using it for about 4 or 5 years on a couple of pc's, and never get any problems with viruses or slow PC.

Chocofreak13

that is better suited for the computer forum, mah boi, as here it seems more like a spammer posting (srsly, why do they all hit THIS forum??).
click to make it bigger

Sora

Quote from: "inspectorweb"Download and install AnVir Task Manager. It shows everything running on a computer. I've been using it for about 4 or 5 years on a couple of pc's, and never get any problems with viruses or slow PC.
THEN WHY DO YOU WANT US TO INSTALL IT???
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

mika09

Hello.I see that most of you are interested in Avast antivirus.Have you found about the last review of it?You may find it at top ten best antiviruses best antivirus software
hope it will help you

NejinOniwa

ALL ABOARD THE SPAM TRAIN ^V^