Ultimate 32/64 Bit
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: February 11, 2010, 02:04:26 PM

NejinOniwa

That's some sweet work there, Shiki-san...some people can really take it easy~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

Got a Copy of the Japanese version of ultimate from our Chinese Branch for free *probably didn't know you can change the language*. I'm loving it so far, as of yet she has yet to crash,hang,lag and I've haven't found a program that's incompatible to it yet *except for 1* and they really improved Windows Media Player codec support.I'm a little peeve at the way the registry works now since most programs are now installed in the wow264? registry but I'll get over it ^__^. Although I'm having trouble installing 3D Max 2010 on it *Doesn't it know Friday is modding season*. Also disabled Nanamis voice after 1 day of hearing it *Mio,Azusa and Yui's voice are much more soothing*.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

stewartsage

Wait, how do you get their voices?

NejinOniwa

I guess modding really hard...or just some otaku who copypasta'd clipped-out parts of their voices from the animu in place of Nanami's. -v-

Chocofreak13

:3 would love some of those themepacks post toast kthxbye

also, you people will either laugh or cry, as i plan to install windows 7 on my computer, but it is no doubt she will be a sickly child, as using all my biggest ram will only make it 918 mb of ram. >:3

poor, slow, sickly child..... >:3
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

computer special olympics?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Xeon

I guess modding really hard...or just some otaku who copypasta'd clipped-out parts of their voices from the animu in place of Nanami's. -v-
Nejin are you implying that I'm the type of person that would sit in front of his computer all day and copy-paste moe voices from his favorite anime just to hear Yui say ~Oyasumii or Azusa adding a ~nyan to every sentence to me everytime I turn off my com? *Which is something I would really totally do*. But really the voices come from the  K-on Fanpack I bought off the interwebs *20USD not including shipping and proxy service*, it even includes the K-on gang as desktop mascots to laze around your desktop just like they do in the anime.

Also finally managed to install 3dmax 2010 on win7, expect to see os-tan clothes for a certain unreleased 3d-h game once I figure out where all the crap is stored ^__^.

stewartsage

Hm, that sounds fascinating.  Desktop mascots you say, would this work for say, Vista, or just Windows 7

Xeon

It works on both Vista and XP.
Linkage for more information
http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/shop/k-on/mascot.html#mascot

Chocofreak13

and capitan, I LOLED
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

I feel bad about it but I did too.. Also, seems I will be getting Win7 Home premium monday.  Woo.  

Tho it seems to me.. why is it home PREMIUM?  Its like going into a fast food place and they have medium, large, and extra large.. wouldnt that be small medium and large?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Home premium vs home basic, I think.

dragonclaw64

AMDKurt

Got Home premium 32 bit with the win7-tan theme ^_^ Im experiencing ALOT of glitches and bugs though, from what i heard it's very uncommon, all my friend have no problems at all with w7 but i cant even boot the computer up without plugging in the recharging cable (it's a laptop) -_- I will get w7 ultimate 64 bit for my new computer though ^^

Chocofreak13

*sigh* i STILL don't have it. my friend who has the copy sadly got injured and cannot drive, to date as far as i know.

but xeon, thanks for the link. maybe if i have enough birthday cash left over i'll get it. ^^
click to make it bigger