Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

oop, looks like nejin just volunteered!! ^__^
click to make it bigger

Vegapunk

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Toki

Senior member ka.... Does that mean people should call me sempai? Thats weird. Most people are senior to me because they are taller than me. The only person I wont give up shot gun to is my 15-year-old brother although he's almost a foot taller than me now.

I don't think I'll contribute to this competition thing because it seems silly to me o__o;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Silly?  No no no, this is Serious Business... didn't you see my contribution a few pages back? XP

The Choice of a New Generation.

Toki

>3> Oh okay, I had better get busy then.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Silly or no... it is actually a good idea...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Kiso

Wow... you're still working on this OSC mascot? I thought you might have chosen one by now. I went through some pages and saw some interesting and fitting designs, including that girlie with the pink hair.

Well... if people seems like wanting to wait for others to post their ideas... I guess we can go for it. But rather than a competition, couldn't t be some other way?

I mean, we can use the things that are similar between most/all of the characters as the "common standard" (is that even a term?) for the final character. At least then we could call it... the uberOSCmascotCHARACTERofTHEpeople'sPWNINGideas... lol

So what you think?
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

IanDanKilmaster

Well, that seems to be the idea many of us are going for (Nej, Choco, myself, and others), but I don't think it's an idea that has found unanimous approval.  Still the reason why I'd like to wait is so we can get concepts from everyone, so we can each be a part of this in some capacity.  Other than preventing death/OT, I don't see why there's such a rush to finish this, but I have noticed we have numerous designs so perhaps we should consider moving forward.

Kiso

Well... that is the best form of community sense in my opinion.

I was drawing one... but I kind of erased it to write and then erase and then draw some more... I feel useless. Let me see if I can get something up before Monday... that ought to help raise motivation... I think.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

bleh, i feel sick. maybe cause i've been drawing at a computer all day and it's after 1 am?

the point of this is, 1. i feel sick and i feel the need to tell you in hopes of head pats saying "there, there, just go sleep it off" and 2. saying that i have my tablet and cg back up and running (worked all day on a .gif, then come to fine out they'll only accept that .jpg i got a few days ago >__> ) so perhaps i should spend my school vacation coming up with yet another submission. :\

but not now......gawd, my stomach....
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

*motions index finger over thumbnail*

That's the world's smallest violin playing "Il Mio Cuore Sanguina Per Voi" :P

I keed, get well soon, but get that drawing done so we can keep this on topic, 'kay?

Chocofreak13

ik, but, creative well hath run dry.

we can keep eet alive! ideas people? everyone throw something into the stwepot and we'll have beautiful minestrone of a mascot. :3
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Maybe we could setup Oekaki section in the forum and create collective artworks!  :smoke:

;010
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

VonDaab

As in, a real oekaki software hosted on this site?
Sounds nice, but, who would make that? and is it even possible with the resources?