NCORP Warp Zone

Started by NejinOniwa, April 14, 2009, 02:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Pixiv is going to start making the site in English along side Japanese but they are really taking their time with it...

Chocofreak13

no rush. the picbomb is taking long enough as it is. @___@;
click to make it bigger

Kiso

I don't know if this counts as necro, but I find these useful for that "warp zone" thing...
+Nijiura+ (the "Chivistans" still live there) - http://nijiura.ath.cx/os/
2chan (not the same as "2ch") - http://dat.2chan.net/10/

All I got fer nao...

EDIT: Fixed the link to send people to the first page.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

i've gotten pics from the first one before, but i'll mine them both and bookmark them (i've been saving every os-tan related site i come across, for future reference). ty. ^^
click to make it bigger

Kiso

Well the first one was actually a known site here, they just changed/lost their domain name. now it's that link that works. As for 2chan, I don't know much about it other than me finding it through linking.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

thanks for the updated link, since i only had the old one. ^^

and i've dug up alot of them recently.....but i'm being selfish and keeping them to myself, so you guys don't upload any of the pics i've gathered. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I found one I'm considering uploading when I took a quick peek a 2chan earlier...although there's a chance it might be one you found and want to save for your massive picture dump

Chocofreak13

if it's only one, go ahead and post it. one repeat ain't gonna kill us.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Consider it done; it's over in the Group pics section

Nichi

Well, I was taking a wild guess at what the costumes where from, and Sailor Moon was the first thing that came to mind. I'll get the description adjusted

Aurora Borealis

Chocofreak13

@pentium: you're in luck, i haven't downloaded that one yet. :3 if i see it, i'll know to skip it. ^^

in case anyone's keeping track, the pic bomb is at 13,785 pictures. :3
click to make it bigger

Kiso

You're too selfish... hook us up with your warez!!!11!one!!111!!!1

Chocofreak13

no. not till i'm done. >w<;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think the Warp Zone is broken again. All the galleries seem to have gone 404 since I was last there a week ago