Main Menu

Favorite Song?

Started by CanaryTan, January 30, 2011, 11:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I do if I'm not really in the mood for a song that comes up, or a song comes up that conflicts with the mood in a story I'm writing (Let's just say, writing one of the more dramatic moments in one story while listening to Weird Al's "Genius in France" is a weird experience)

Chocofreak13

i'd imagine. :\

my ipod has a nasty habit of following up a song with one of a COMPLETELY different genre, so i tend to pause it when the song's done and search for a similar one.
click to make it bigger

Bella

The only genre of music I have in my collection is AWESOME. Thus, no matter what comes up, I am happy. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

My favourite songs change on a daily basis... even my favourite artists do... the only musicians I know of whose ENTIRE musical works I like, and that I have liked consistently over a long period of time, are Radiohead and The Beatles. (And Frederic Chopin if you want to include composers too [which I do]).

Chocofreak13

composers = musical artists

i have a feeling that there will be radiohead breaks when we hang out this summer. =w=;;

@pentium: i'm uploading the music to a file sharing site, cause it was too big to attach. it'll take awhile for you to download, probably. >__<;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Bella on May 07, 2011, 08:43:49 PM
The Beatles

I am the Walrus; goo-goo, g'joob
(Easily my favorite song by them)

@Choco: It probably won't take too long to download...I hope

Chocofreak13

it's 297 megs. :\

beatles?

"let me take you down, cause i'm going to......strawberry fields......nothing is real.....and nothing to get hung about....strawberry fields forever~"

and of course,

"i~~look at all the lonely people...."
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Windows Whistler 2296 was bigger, but didn't take too long to download. It will probably take about an hour at most

Chocofreak13

gl then, ya got everything on there from 2000-present, including a bootleg live performance from Cologne, Germany, that isn't canon. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That will be good, although one questions remains: will it be enough music to top having the entire discography of System of a Down, or roughly 95% of all Iron Maiden albums?

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah; we'll see after I download it.

Chocofreak13

haven't gotten it yet? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm about to, after I finish uploading some pics

Chocofreak13

uploading to where? here? (i wish people would post when they upload pics here, so i'd know which ones to skip and which ones to get >_>; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

To my Photobucket, to post in the member pics topic