Random movie/flash clip thread

Started by Silentbob, December 19, 2006, 07:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

#870
http://www.youtube.com/user/JEDWARDTV

is it cool? or is it lame? i think it's ireland's answer to 3Oh!3. xD

EDIT: ps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwHOIJ9HPrc
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS


Nichi

I felt like sharing this remix I found; although, as a warning it does contain spoilers for Portal 2


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBT_d_o2EDQ

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

I'll own up, I love Biden and the fact he's the most important politician on the national stage from Delaware since Cesar Rodney.

New Portal end theme is suitably epic in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o&NR=1

Nichi

Although I don't play TF2 (I have it on Steam, since it came in the Orange Box, but never tried it out), I like the characters from it; the right voice clips from that game can make anything funny, as proven by
Heavy is Gummy Bear

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

What happens when you mix Slipknot and Justin Bieber together?
Something so weird it's awesome

Chocofreak13 she/they

@pentium: nice try, you almost got me to listen to a justin beiber song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujapSvrk92U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS