Forum Games: What would you prefer?

Started by Pitkin, May 05, 2011, 04:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Feeling so creative that I thought of making a spinoff of the "What'd you do if...?" game. :/ In this game the previous poster offers two alternatives (not necessarily related to each other) and the poster has to choose which one they'd prefer before asking something from the following poster. "Neither" or "both" are not valid answers, that is. ^^

I'll start with nothing embarrassing: What would you prefer: being cold, or being hungry?

NejinOniwa

Being cold, easily. I generate enough body heat to run a lesser space station on when I turn the power up, so that would be pathetically easy to solve. Once I've had my fill of it. Cold is nice.

Wwyp - dying in battle, or dying all alone with nobody to watch or bury you?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

In battle; because that'd be a cool way to die

Which would you prefer to power your laptop; solar panels or a potato battery?

NejinOniwa

To go with option 2 in any viable way I would have to use a bloody huge farm of 'taters. And replenish the damn things once every hour. Storing a bloody potato farm is harder than it is to store solar panels, or for that matter the energy produced by them. Option 1, please.

WWYP, a gold ring or a silver necklace? (of equal worth in raw metal weight, so no diff in selling profit)

Chocofreak13

silver. i find gold gaudy. :\

wwyp: going to war or being a refugee of it?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Going in, full charge. And winning like a bos- no, like only a Demon Overlord can.

WWYP: Mostly consensual incest or rape by total stranger?

Chocofreak13

concensual. if i agreed to it it'd be easier. but it also depends on who it is (if i had a hot twin brother, oh hell yes).

wwyp: waking up in a pool of blood or waking up in a VERY unfamiliar place?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Pool of blood. Gives me something to drink.

Now for some physics. Your choice of interstellar travel - spacetime warpdrive-style or wormhole gateway-style?

Nichi

Wormhole gateway. It'd probably be like the Time Vortex

WWYP: Neckties or Bowties?

NejinOniwa

Neckties. (Protip: Timevortex=/=Wormhole gateway. It's more operating on a double warp drive system - timespatial and chronopulsar.)

WWYP DOUBLE! Transformation trigger: specific sound or specific substance? Specify. 2: Mammal or otherwise? Do specify.

Nichi

Easily a specific substance that would cause me to turn into female version of myself; kind of like in Ranma 1\2.

WWYP: Being upgraded into a Cyberman or being assimilated by the Borg?

Chocofreak13

neither sounds pleasent. but if i could be like that lady that was a fusion of cyberman and human, and managed to keep the human appearance and characteristics, then cyberman. if not, then borg.

wwyp: using magic or your fists?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Magic. Usually comes in a system, so it's easier to categorize and control the strength of - or at least to KNOW when you're going overboard. My body has a tendency of...overextending itself in battle.

WWYP: Deathray rifle or lightsaber? Integrated powersources on both.

Nichi

Lightsaber, of course

WWYP: Being able to jump really high or run at super speed?

Chocofreak13

jumping, since that could be used to leap great bounds, too. (no moar subway for me!)

wwyp: having everything you have to eat from now on be a variation of a soup or a salad?
click to make it bigger