Main Menu

Post your outside temp

Started by Alex_Reetz, July 26, 2010, 08:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

It's 68F now; feeling humid out there, and without a breeze to make it feel better outside

Chocofreak13

68°?!

ITS FUCKING NICE

It is safe to take your ball-mittens off.

been relatively nice today, nice enough to have my window open. intermittently cloudy and sunny.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I just like it a little more cool outside; I can stand up to 75F if there's a nice breeze, but otherwise, I prefet it around 60F

Chocofreak13

i like the fact that the wind has maybe peaked at 5 mph today. i can leave my window open, even though i'm not wearing a long sleeve shirt! ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Forty-Three degrees Fahrenheit at five AM, not currently raining.

Nichi

75F with a gentle breeze. Feels pretty good out there

Chocofreak13

46°?!

ITS FUCKING ....ALRIGHT

It could be worse.

drizzly out, was raining in boston when i left the school.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

It is officially below freezing again.  Son, I am disappoint.

Chocofreak13

@stew: spring is short this year. :\

51*. bright but overcast. breezy.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

And summer must've been as well then.  Even more disappoint.  Outside temperature is currently fifty-four.

Pitkin

Today's a tiny bit warmer again, after this week being closer to March than May temperatures so far. 11 degrees celsius and therefore... 52 in fahrenheits.

Chocofreak13

everything is so calm in terms of temp. of course, i think the only one of us that lives below the equator is zen. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

77F with no breeze and, thankfully, it isn't humid out there. It feels nice; making me want to go for a swim...but there's nowhere to go in town for that

Chocofreak13

@pentium: lol. and i live 5 minutes walking distance from a lake. xD

the sun's out, but setting. and earlier there were OMINOUS dark clouds, which still seem to be hanging around, making me believe it's going to rain buckets later. :\ for now:

51°?!

ITS FUCKING ....ALRIGHT

Better than a sharp stick in the eye.
click to make it bigger

Bella

65f and partially cloudy. Looks like rain's coming....