Main Menu

Favorite Song?

Started by CanaryTan, January 30, 2011, 11:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

One of my all-time favorites is Round Here by Counting Crows . Adam Duritz is one of the best live singers I've ever heard, his voice is simply astonishing.

See for yourself ^^~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDg4kUs6O3k

Chocofreak13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op_sxgcr_sQ&feature=fvst

i just found this song a few days ago, and i have to say, it rocks. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Paul on March 07, 2011, 08:26:40 AM
One of my all-time favorites is Round Here by Counting Crows . Adam Duritz is one of the best live singers I've ever heard, his voice is simply astonishing.

See for yourself ^^~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDg4kUs6O3k

Ah, I love that song too. Counting Crows is made of pure awesomeness; I'm sure they're amazing to see live. :]

Pitkin

Make Your Own Kind of Music by Mama Cass Elliott's my own theme song. In English I don't know if I have an absolute favourite apart from that "theme". x)

In Finnish my favourite band's clear and this is one of my favourites by them:
Raparperitaivas by Leevi and the Leavings - a lot of other songs from the same band make it to the top as well, but this is really something I love listening to.

Nichi

I have many favorite songs, but one that sticks out to me at the moment is Ten Thousand Fists, by Disturbed.

This song has effectively become the call-to-arms for my team in the various Disgaea games. When I mute the in-game soundtrack during a battle, break out my laptop, and play this song, it's a sign that things about about to get awesome; that it's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...but I'm all out of gum.

Chocofreak13

@pentium: then buy more.
personally, i love the song "Underworld" from the Disgaea OST, which makes fighting in the item world all that more fun. :3

My two favourite songs are and always will be
this and
this. both feature the most amazing guitar riffs i've ever heard. <333
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Pitkin on May 04, 2011, 04:32:48 PM
Make Your Own Kind of Music by Mama Cass Elliott's my own theme song.

*awards Pitkin-sama One Internet* : D

Chocofreak13

is it a long song? if not i'll have a listen. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 04, 2011, 11:18:32 PM
@pentium: then buy more.

Or, just take some from my dad; he practically stockpiles gum

stewartsage

Since it hasn't been mentioned earlier, my theme is probably Counting Flowers on the Wall by the Statler Brothers.

NejinOniwa

Shogun by Trivium...
That, and Lost Horizon's WAAOOOOAAAAAAAAAOOOOOAAAAAA-*shot*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

since it's in the same vein, does anyone have a favourite genre? i try not to pick favourites but i find i listen to alot of techno, jpop, and alternative. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I mostly listen to rock and metal, but I'm pretty much open to anything except modern country (Sadly, living where I do means I hear that sort of country music more than I care to. The older stuff, like Johnny Cash, is fine; why can't they play more of that?).

Chocofreak13

i have a few country songs on my ipod, but by "a few" i mean about 5, and the dixie chicks account for over half of that. :\

i actually have almost every genre on my ipod, come to think of it. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Metal, rock (just about anything harder than your average stone is usually fine as long as the musicians have some sort of UN-common sense or are just plain doing it very right), and most japanese stuff. Also classical and orchestral music, mainly from soundtracks from strategy games and movies. Some other varieties fall through to the catacombs as well, but they're rarely in any sort of position to make impact.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS