Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

@Paul: You totally have the indie-rocker look going on there. ^^

@Stew: Neat, are you going to have your own apartment?

stewartsage

Bella

... don't interns get their own apartments? .___.;

stewartsage

You seem to greatly overestimate the value the federal government puts on interns.  I have my own room, in an apartment, with three other guys sharing the common rooms.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

No.

A) It's a lot nicer
B) I'm not paying for it
C) In a dorm, I'd be in a hall with a bunch of other dudes and a single bathroom; here I have my own single real room, a kitchen, living room, porch, AC, and class

Chocofreak13

mm, good point. so a boarding school dorm. -w-

and technically some dorms are like that, ik my friend's college has a dorm like that called Nora's House.
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

me and my cousin back in new year 2010 XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

dynamic duo? the lonely island? xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I might as well share a few pictures; although, the pictures are not that great, being that they where taken with my DSi. I should really invest in a proper digital camera; especially because my dad's old Sony camera, which uses floppy disks, runs circles around my DSi in picture quality.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/HNI_0062-1.jpg
This is a picture of my main desktop, 2k-tan, in all her awesomeness; assembled with care by yours truly as an Ultimate Gaming Do-Everything PC (From demanding stuff, like games and HD video, to things even Minefield could handle, like word processing). Also, note my Tails plush sitting on top (Which I spent years trying to find; since he is my favorite Sonic character) and the vintage OS/2 mousepad.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/HNI_0061-1.jpg
Kero-chan has a sonic screwdriver; your argument is invalid. Also, there's my copy of volume 2 of Lucky Star; which I'm currently reading (The rest of my manga is on a bookshelf in a different room).

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/HNI_0063-1.jpg
...And here's a random picture of me, with a Super Mario Galaxy poster in the background

Bella

@Zen: that picture is really cool. And artsy. I like. ^^

@Pentium: huh, you look nothing like I imagined. (For some reason I assumed/had the mental image that you were Asian... lol).

OS/2 MOUSEPAD! OWO

Nichi

Quote from: Bella on April 29, 2011, 09:42:17 PM
@Pentium: huh, you look nothing like I imagined. (For some reason I assumed/had the mental image that you were Asian... lol).

Well, most people online assume I'm a girl until I say otherwise, so that's a new one lol.

Chocofreak13

@pentium: i SWEAR i've seen that exact pc somewhere (though it might have been red). also:
my friend was just telling me yesterday about her tails plushie! and how she got a shadow plushie at this years' con, and that they were her favourites too! ^^ (oh, and os/2 mousepad is made of old badass. -w-)
i have that exact kero plushie!!! i got it about 5 days after halloween, the year i went as sakura from cardcaptors. xD
super mario galaxy poster is awesome. and you also look nothing like i expected, but you look friendly. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 30, 2011, 09:32:17 PM
@pentium: i SWEAR i've seen that exact pc somewhere (though it might have been red). also:
my friend was just telling me yesterday about her tails plushie! and how she got a shadow plushie at this years' con, and that they were her favourites too! ^^ (oh, and os/2 mousepad is made of old badass. -w-)

The case came from Newegg; I added the fans myself after seeing a higher-end version of the case that came with blue LED fans and a 500W power supply already installed. Also, most custom-built PCs I see have red lights, so I went with blue. As for the mousepad, that was a random find at a garage sale a few years back (It's been the best mousepad I've ever had; more than worth the $.05 I paid for it)

i have that exact kero plushie!!! i got it about 5 days after halloween, the year i went as sakura from cardcaptors. xD

I remember getting that Kero plush not long after my decision to go as Syaoran Li for Halloween that year. Sadly, that fell through due to my mom being unable to find a pattern that would work, with getting glasses a month prior being the final nail in the coffin; I ended up going as Harry Potter instead.

super mario galaxy poster is awesome. and you also look nothing like i expected, but you look friendly. :3

What did you expect me to look like, anyway? :)

Also, that Mario poster glows in the dark; now, if only I had a decent camera to take a picture of it glowing...

Chocofreak13

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 30, 2011, 10:16:44 PMglows in the dark;

AWESOME. *O* as a glow star fanatic this is relevant to mah interests. *w*

also, protip: when you don't have a pattern for a costume, you can a. edit an existing one, b. edit an existing piece of clothing, or, if you're feeling brave (or have extensive sewing knowledge like me), c. make your own. :3

i made my own pattern for a samui, which was the work clothes that were worn by the bathhouse employees in spirited away. i've yet to use it, but i'd like to make it for this summer. ^^
click to make it bigger