Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

NejinOniwa

Speaking of which, I did that for my work bento some week or so back.

Was tasty. Kinda annoying to do tho, since I (due to the sausages being frozen) had to cut them while they were being fried. A bit hurt-y.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

@nej: dude, you can pop them in the microwave to thaw them slightly. either that, or leave them out till they thaw.
@bell: it's not burning, it's roasting. -w-

i vote we post our bentos. makes it better that i found a place locally that sells them (including various picnic bentos for dirt cheap!! *0*).
click to make it bigger

Krizonar


Dr. Kraus


Bella She/her

That is an awesome glasses + eyebrows + cane combination Kriz. >W<

And somebody's hiding behind sunglasses. .v.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Bella on April 20, 2011, 12:17:07 PM
And somebody's hiding behind sunglasses. .v.

you will never see my eyes, I will forever be hidden behind sunglasses!

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Krizonar



was looking through our time capsule and where the frick did this come from? who took this? why have I never seen it? wut?

Red-Machine

You're so lucky, Kriz!  She's prettyful!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Looking like a boss, are we? -w- Goncratulations on that GET, too. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella She/her

The two of you make such a cute couple. ^^ She's pretty and you look great in a tux. : D

As promised, pix of the new hairstyle

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s320/BellasOS-tans/Photoon2011-04-25at1236.jpg

NejinOniwa

BUT THE FLUFFAGE IS GONE NOW ;_;
Looking good, though. -w- You have to work out some new targets for cosplayan, however!

Also wanting to post MEGANE MODE NEJIN, but can't find my camera. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella She/her


NejinOniwa

But not in that picture there wasn't...
Now, however, I convinced the fluff levels are satisfactory. -w-

And yes, I have - blank, due to perfect+ eyesight - glasses. For TEH STYLE. I will scrounge my room for my camera, gimme a moment. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Here we go. Pic contains: TOTALLY FANCY MACRO MODE + BEARD + GLASSES + YOURS TRULY.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/NejinOniwa/Myself/MACROD.jpg
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS