Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

ooh DK we will have to meet on a Halo server someday and live it up! and if you get doom 3, that too.

Oh hey! thats amazing, we had myself, leet agent, darknight, shinrakenshin, online all at once!  to bad none of us noticed one another
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

L33t 4g3nt

from my right elbow down my arm is dead...if that made sort of sense...ugh...

hard to type anything at all...

panda

Doom 3 I didn't like that much, I mean the grafic's are great, the game play and story are nice, but the snek around and then a big gun fight, then sneaking got old to me.
Also it took about a year for Halo to get to PC, and Halo 2's been out for about a year. . . *hint*hint*

CaptBrenden

doom 3 is better in sittings yes.  the point tho was for it to be creepy.  Kinda like silent hill... you get so on edge that when action does come your way you may panic or your heart  gets going and the adrinalin gets pumping.  I loved it :D

would have been cool if it was more halo like tho.  they didnt really do much to improve the game engin

L33t 4g3nt

mf friend has been playing F.E.A.R. and he says it's really scary. Do any of you guys play that game or know about it?

CaptBrenden

I saw it in the store yesterday, it looked like a cross between the ring and kill zone o.O

Pitkin

Shucks, what's happened here now? The whole forum's been hibernating for the past week.

Ah, L33t 4g3nt; what are these "college apps" you mention in the shoutbox? Some college-related exams, I bet, but errr... what exactly? Entrance exams? Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not too familiar with the American terms. ^^;

CaptBrenden

i dun need collage, i got guns!

L33t 4g3nt

but i got college...college applications...

the exams are the SATs and the ACTs...

ugh...no time

panda

Pitkin

Hiya panda-san! I've not seen you in a while.

Before Captain gets to answer your question, how about you? How's life for you, panda-san? ^_^

CaptBrenden

wow I must have been online and not noticed you.. im sure it was a while ago too >.<  Things are going good tho, well and bad.  My car got broke into, but i got a new hardback sketch book i bought to dedicate to the OS Tan comic  

L33t 4g3nt

ugh...im dying...too much homework and so little time...

CaptBrenden

can i have your stuff when you die?

Raki_Saeki

Konnichiwa everybody!!!
first post here!! >w<
how you doin??? XP
well, tell you that my personal Os-Tan is XP-Tan (buubies... *[]*) XD
and talking before about F.E.A.R. ... I have it and I'm playing it rite now, yeah it's a good game and all that, but it could have been more scarier.

Before I go now, I suposse you may know this quizz, if not, well... do it XD
http://home.uchicago.edu/~alexis/ostan.htm

See yaaa  ^w^)´´
http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/9368/mifirmarakihate0gw.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' />