SUDDENLY, IT'S SPRING ANIMU SEASON EVERYWHERE

Started by NejinOniwa, April 06, 2011, 02:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

It's that time again. You know what to do with this thread.

So, started watching Gintama S5, Hanasaki Iroha, Nichijou and Fireball Charming.

Hanasaki was p.y. good. Hooked me at its first line and had me stay that way. Expecting much for a "normal" series.
Gintama S5...no, just fucking watch it, even if you haven't watched half of the earlier seasons (I know I haven't) you'll still get the point: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, MAN?
Nichijou is like sitting at a rolling sushi bar and preparing for a meal, and after the first two boats of maki have floated by, there's a miniature american aircraft carrier with a living squid on it rolling through. Yeah. That kind of feeling. It's good though, so try it. -w-
Fireball...oh, just fucking watch it already.[size=8]Btw, his name IS Gedächtni- LOOK HUMANS.[/size]

Now to watch Toriko and Steins;Gate. Will update with shit and stuff. Woot.
//N

CHAOTIC UPDATE: As a followup it is to Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate is reasonably paranoia-inducing, yet manages to keep one's interest on track. Also GINGA BISHONEN LOLOLOL I LOEV YOUR VOICE
Toriko was VERY VERY SHONEN CRAP, let's never speak about it again.

Oh yes, forgot to mention TIGER & BUNNY as well. It's reasonably good so far, will watch at least another ep.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Nichijou is what I'm watching right now... I give it a 4/5 for right now, its so random that I'm intrigued to see what happens throughout the season!

LOOK AT THE HIP SWINGING.

NejinOniwa

Dr. Kraus

NejinOniwa

Dr. Kraus

svx

I wants see Dog Days
And Steins;Gate

Where Shakugan no Shana is? Is ever make???

Nejin
Nej-kun
uthar?

Get the Escalade and pull it around back, Nej. We gonna get us some new anime

stewartsage

Showa Monogatari: Sure why not
Nichijou: I will at least give a chance
A Channel: Read the manga series
Yozakura Quartet OVA: Is just awesome
Moshidora: Sure why not

Only after I finish My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...... does anyone know when they're going to broadcast the last two episodes of Madoka Magica?

NejinOniwa

Quote from: svx on April 07, 2011, 12:21:25 AM
I wants see Dog Days
And Steins;Gate

Where Shakugan no Shana is? Is ever make???

Nejin
Nej-kun
uthar?

Get the Escalade and pull it around back, Nej. We gonna get us some new anime
Shakugan Hidan no Shana Aria airs this season. Fucking JC Staff -_-;

NejinOniwa

>Sengoku Otome - Momoiro Paradox
>So this is basically Koihime Musou in Japan, right?

WEEEEEEEELLL.....

A little, but not quite. The main character being a fucking slider rolling into an alt.dim where Oda Nobunaga et. al. are all women - and having the luck of doing so on the way home from school, so she's got her JAPANESE HISTORY TEXTBOOK (and useless cell phone lol) with her - brings a little change of hope into things, along with the added SLIDER LULZ humor. I really hope they make her use them implements properly - this looks like it could actually go somewhere with its theme, without being FANSERVICE FANSERVICE FAN SERVICE all the time.

A good sign is, I suppose, that while the armor Oda uses is quite revealing and useless and such, Akechi's isn't at all; and aside from Oda's armor, no ecchi at all is had in ep1.

My current prognosis is Inuyasha Done Better And With Slightly More Boobs, Also Sengoku Period.

I kinda like that prognosis. -w-

svx

Quote from: stewartsage on April 07, 2011, 06:16:51 AM
does anyone know when they're going to broadcast the last two episodes of Madoka Magica?

I heard... and... don't quote me, but...

Perhaps one episode in the middle of April (this month, that is)
And the last episode near the end of the month?

I hope it's true :p

NejinOniwa

GG has the answers. Too lazy to check myself tho~ ->-

Chocofreak13

yay, life will have moar purpose once school lets out.

*tears up because it's so close yet so far away*
click to make it bigger

Bella

I want to check out:
-Nichijou
-Hanasaku Iroha
-Hen Zemi.... maybe?

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger