What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

NOW WATCHING SPRING ANIMU:
Hanasaki Iroha.

Knew nothing about it due to no spring checkup. Stuck after the first line:
Quote from: Ohana, because apparently it was worth a shotMom, I'm not actually your daughter. Your friend, an ailing jazz singer, had a child with an American soldier who arrived at port.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

I'm going to re-watch Haruhi season 1 & 2 (I will survive endless eight this time...) because once I get my Bank account sorted out with my Paypal I'm ordering 6 Haruhi light novels from Amazon!

stewartsage

Six?  I only have the first two; damn you Doc!

We've entered an endless recursion of time...

NejinOniwa

endlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseightisendlesseight

Nichi

I remember sitting through the Endless Eight a few months ago. After about 2 episodes, I found myself riffing on it MST3K style; I really should have recorded what I said.

Dr. Kraus

My god...I just marathoned everything haruhi...both seasons and the movie...Christ my head is bump'n!

stewartsage

Nichi

I want to see the movie when it comes out over here; I've heard a lot of good things about it

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on April 04, 2011, 05:43:10 PM
I remember sitting through the Endless Eight a few months ago. After about 2 episodes, I found myself riffing on it MST3K style; I really should have recorded what I said.

Bwahahaha... yeah. >__>

I may have skipped a couple of episodes in the middle there. Maybe. I honestly forget, it all runs together in my mind.

Paul

Aaaaand... I'm through Bakemonogatari!
Really, really, really nice show... although it was sometimes kinda slow, but the stunning visuals, unique characters and awesome ending made up for that. (And the visuals are even more stunning if you watch it in 1920x1080)

SleepyD

^ Still need to watch that.  Right now I'm trying to go through my backlog, and Bakemono is in there somewhere. heh

svx

Loved the first episode of Steins;Gate
Chaos;Head was awesome, and it feels like the production quality of Steins;Gate is way higher
and the plot is great

Also on episode 20 of Kimi ni Todoke
It's really slow paced
Not sure if it's my style or not...

Ehh, I liked Kaichou wa Maid-sama more, but I get the feeling that Kimi ni Todoke will have more closure :p

svx

I double-post due to relevance:

‿‿

According to ggkthx.org:
Madoka 11 and 12 air April 22nd @ 2:40 am Japan time

NejinOniwa

HA-ACKING TO ZA GATE~

Loev dat op. -w-

Tenkohime

I'm watching Naruto, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, Natsume Yujincho, DBZ Kai, Panty & Stocking w/Garterbelt, and Magical Girl Madoka Magica.