What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Dr. Kraus, Wandering Son (Hourou Musuko) anime starts off from quite the middle of the manga, it's fairly difficult to catch on without reading it first, especially on the first view. ^^ Judging from its measly length (11 episodes? WTF) it won't finish anywhere either. Nevertheless, I'm up to episode 9 by now, and absolutely love it. Thank goodness for animes without fan service and ridicule. <3

svx

I'm trying to find some new anime to watch lately, but the popular ones don't seem that interesting...
(Beelzebub, etc)

Can't wait for this!:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/10218/Berserk_Movie

By the way,
Was there ever a widescreen (even DVD quality) version of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (the first season)?  I still want to see that :p

NejinOniwa

Quotebut the popular ones don't seem that interesting...
Fortunately for you, nothing seems to be very interesting or popular right now seeing as NOTHING IS FUCKING AIRING STUPID BLOODY EARTHQUAKE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

star driver was aired along with Merry I think...

NejinOniwa

Paul

Halfway through Bakemonogatari... this anime is amazing! Hitagi <3

SleepyD

Quote from: svx on March 17, 2011, 07:46:25 PM
@Bellz For sures! I've drawn a few anime girls already, but I'm too OCD and perfectionist to ever be happy with them :p

Maybe I scans them and pastes soon... Will do Madoka next!
heh... I know what you mean about perfectionism.  It prevents me from finishing much of anything in the way of art. OTL In other news, I'm trying to catch up on a bunch of other anime I put on the backburner. Finished P&S, moving to MM!... and we'll see where we go from there.

svx

Mannn, I need my ◕‿‿◕ fix soon...
I ams unexcited about delays, must find new things to watch for now~!

@sleepy That's how I am with just about anything that's anything-related lately...  :p  Things that have a perfect start never seem to have a perfect finish! But... ehh...  It all... usually works out if I do that gambaru thing while drinking enough margaritas :p

stewartsage

Quote from: SveeXMannn, I need my ◕‿‿◕ fix soon...

Damn straight.

Bella

Quote from: svx on March 23, 2011, 11:07:38 PM
Mannn, I need my ◕‿‿◕ fix soon...

Me toooooo....   ;____;

Dr. Kraus

Just watched 5 centimeters per second and The girl who leaped through time...

GREATEST MOVIES I'VE EVER WATCHED IN MY LIFE. PERIOD.

SleepyD

5cm per second was awesome. 

Related AMV for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN8xvX7ZHnc
And I don't usually watch AMVs.

Dr. Kraus

Nichi

At the moment, I've been revisiting Card Captor Sakura. I haven't seen it in ages (Not since the mediocre Nelvana dub), and I've been wondering how the series ends.

Also, I've been watching Steam Detectives on the side. It's pretty good, although I personally prefer Detective Conan

NejinOniwa

NO DAD, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!

And I am totally ok with this ending. ;_w_;