FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperXtreme

Didn't finish this one as well since ive noticed sumthin...a bit lewd  or at least not depending on the viewer, i was supposed to draw sumthin in the lines of "teasing"

ViperXtreme

some random idea of k-on! + KoЯn :D
quickie sketchies...

Bella

Oh wow, those are uncanny likenesses! *w*

Cockleshell

iscribble is fun :B
I had an explosion of artistic epiphanies that resulted in a drastic increase in the quality of my art,
or maybe that's just the Ritalin. I don't know.
I did the entire thing. There was no blur tool involved in any of it except the background :3
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Looks nice Cockle. ^^

(Ritalin, I'll have to look into that...) >>;;;

svx

I want to draw like all of you!

Is there a Japanese onomonopoeia for "practicing, practicing"?
I'll just go biribiri instead

Biribiri.

NejinOniwa

Quoteonomatopoeia for "practicing, practicing"?
Renshuu, renshuu i believe. Or at least, it's the most commonly used I can think of in the sense of it, such as denoting the weight of practice for skill etc, which commonly utilizes that line.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

ganbare, yopparai-san ^^
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

A day late, but a WIP for OSX Cheetah's 10th anniversary (which OSX Puma will also have later this year, so I added her too):

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

My contribution to OSX's tenth b-day celebration:

SNOW-SAMMMMMMMAAAAAAA~~~

Aurora Borealis

It's beautiful! Love the coloring on both Snow's outfit and the background, and with the pose, and the outfit, such an elegant combo!

NejinOniwa

You're just not letting her go, are ya, bells. -w-
Gorgeous!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS