Either which way, it's PURE AWESOME!

I like to think so anyway

I always figured that yours has something to do with:

a.  chocolate

or

b.  chocobos

So I've decided that it is a mixture of the two
and nothing will change that! :p

(note to self:  must play FF9 again soon)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quotesome form of your genitals. xD
MIIIIIIIIIIINDSCREEEEEEEEEW
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

nejin.......

go sleep. it's pretty obvious you need it. =__=;;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

In high school I had two separate nicknames; some people called me Mike because 'you look like a Mike' while my closest associates either never used my name or referred to me as 'Mickey D's' for obvious reasons.

Bella

@Nej: haha, your mind had a Freudian nips- SLIP, I MEAN FREUDIAN SLIP.

@Stew: come to think of it you do look like Mike... D:

Hm... nicknames I've had over the years? I've been called Pennies, Pookums, Princess, Plastic Pony (PP)...  and some variations upon my first name that tend to make me RAGE-FILLED.

Online I tend to go by Bella or Bell/s/z/zors, Borya or Labs. The popularity of Twilight makes me considerably more fond of the variations on my username than the original, though. -w-

Chocofreak13

@bells: lol.

in high school half the school thought my name was heather. this is heightened by the fact that half the school also thought my best friend's name was heather, including the dean. :\ (her name is melissa.)
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

@Chocofreak: Why Heather? Was it just some random high school meme or was there a reason? x)

I haven't really had any nicknames IRL before, nice or neutral ones at least. If one considers all the less nice ones, then I guess I've got lots from my middle school bullies (not that my nicknames for them were any better). xP The reason for lack of nicknames is maybe my first name, which is very short and very common as a nickname on its own already, while being less common as given name in Finland. It's a very common name in Eastern Europe and Latin countries, however.

Fedora-Tan and Remilia've given me a couple of nicknames in the recent couple of years, but they're... secret. >.>

Chocofreak13

@pitkin: are they....SNOOKYPANTS??

idk why heather, so my vote's for random high school meme. technically, at that school, i WAS a meme. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Did it have anything to do with The Heathers?

Pitkin

@Chocofreak: ... Now I've got to ban you. xD

No, not that still. But it made me laugh. x) And congrats or condolences for having been a meme. ^.^

Chocofreak13

@stew: i don't really know what that is (but it was referenced in rupaul's drag race) so no. i was my school's mythical creature. -w-

@pitkin: damn, my next guess was Rumpelstiltskin. xD and it was kinda cool. i liked being infamous, so long as i was left alone. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I never actually got any nickname to speak of. However, when 80% of a school of over 2000 people know who you are, that's not very necessary.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*applause*

EDIT: in like with the "heathers" thing, people thought me and my best friend were sisters. xD
click to make it bigger

Pitkin